• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 06:13:16 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT Encryption

Started by Ovelia, May 30, 2010, 09:08:58 pm

Ovelia

Can anyone here encrypt my file?  I already did all the edits and everything, I just need someone with CPW to encrypt it.  Thanks!  
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GFDH0IQE

Wiegraf

What troubled sleep have you known to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream must always fade into day...

-Wiegraf

Ovelia

Ovelia

One question about master teleportation, I think I may have done that edit in my lioneditor.bin file, does it glitch or anything?

Wiegraf

No Master Teleport doesnt glitch, also I will gladly encrypt it for you, but why is it 7Zip Format? I have never extracted files from that so it may take me a bit of time to find what to do. Do you think you could re upload as a rar or zip file to save time? Im sorry
What troubled sleep have you known to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream must always fade into day...

-Wiegraf

Ovelia

Oh sure, it's fine.  I think I have newly updated zip or something.  Thanks~!  One sec.  I'll go change it.

Ovelia

Here it is!

Wiegraf

May 30, 2010, 09:34:43 pm #7 Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 09:40:02 pm by Wiegraf
Here you go, hope you like it. Glad to help (:

-Wiegraf

Ovelia

Wiegraf

Anytime, glad I could help.

-Wiegraf

Ovelia

Can I ask a question?  When I open the file, the movement of Ramza was at 1.  Is that a problem by any chance?

Wiegraf

Hmm, I didnt change any stats or anything. I simply encrypted the file so you could play what you changed. Do you mean, his Move stat=1?

-Wiegraf

Ovelia

Also, the game froze.  :'(

Ovelia

Yes, his movement status is =1

Ovelia

I think it froze because I used Teta's sprite?  I'm sorry, can I change it and ask you to reencrypt it again?

Ovelia

No wait, I realized my mistake now.  I don't have Delita in the party.

Ovelia

Can I get another re-encryption please?  I realized that Delita was not in my party therefore causing the game to glitch and freeze.   Thanks!

Wiegraf

Here it is again /:

-Wiegraf

Ovelia

I'm sorry~  T~T  It's the wrong file.  :(

Ovelia

Meaning, yours by the way.  o: