• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:53:09 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Earning game currency without spening money: are you interested?

Started by Dome, November 18, 2014, 12:32:11 pm

Dome

I'm getting some RP (League of Legends currency) for free, thanks to a site that rewards you for completing surveys and playing free games. (Going to get Mecha Malphite soon <3)
I can 100% assure you it's not a scam (I also made a youtube video to prove that they really pay)
You just -pay- the currency with your time, instead of money
Are you guys interested?

P.s: I'm using the site to get Riot Points, but there are many Free to Play games supported

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Xifanie

Trying to get some referrals heh? You know, one of those nice "I just need to get referrals, they do the work for me, and I earn my virtual cash without lifting a finger" junk. Except everyone wants their slice of the cake without working. And so no one but a handful ends up doing it because it's too much trouble.

I don't really get the point; all you can buy for LoL is cheap as hell and doesn't affect your gameplay experience; it doesn't give you an advantage... it's just cheap skins.

You can't spare 5-10 bucks for a game you play 10 hours a day for years? It HAS to be "100% free" to you?

And you didn't even specify it was about LoL in your topic :/
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Dome

QuoteTrying to get some referrals heh? You know, one of those nice "I just need to get referrals, they do the work for me, and I earn my virtual cash without lifting a finger" junk. Except everyone wants their slice of the cake without working. And so no one but a handful ends up doing it because it's too much trouble.

You must have mistaken my post for some kind of Pyramid scheme scam.
You get so little out of a referral it's almost not worth (10% of the points your friend get, only for a limited period of time. you don't earn anything if your friend invites someone)
I'm just sharing a way to get some premium stuff for free with my online friends, like I already did with my IRL friends
(If I truly wanted some cheap referral, all I had to do was post the link and the video. And I didn't)

QuoteI don't really get the point; all you can buy for LoL is cheap as hell and doesn't affect your gameplay experience; it doesn't give you an advantage... it's just cheap skins.

You can get them for free instead of paying. not everyone has money to spend on a game
I don't see what's so hard to understand

QuoteYou can't spare 5-10 bucks for a game you play 10 hours a day for years? It HAS to be "100% free" to you?

I don't see any point in paying something you can get for free, with little time investment
Implying how much I play/pay without even knowing me/talking with me? You have supernatural powers?

QuoteAnd you didn't even specify it was about LoL in your topic :/

Because it works for many games like I already said. it isn't Lol-only like you are trying to imply

P.s: I was under the impression you blocked me. if you un-blocked me just to be salty, please block me again and let's call it a day

Ryqoshay

Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Dome

There is a list of supported games, I'll check now
By Sif you mean "School Idol Festival", right?

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Dome on November 18, 2014, 05:09:14 pm
There is a list of supported games, I'll check now
By Sif you mean "School Idol Festival", right?

Yes, School Idol Festival, and pretty much the Love Live franchise as a whole, has me quite hooked. I need more Loveca gems to feed my habit.
Also, if Plants vs. Zombies 2 is on that list, that would be fantastic
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Dome

Sadly, they aren't on the list. sorry :-(
(At least, not in the italian version of the site)

FrozenDragon150

Are you, by any chance, referring to Prize Rebel? If so, is it true that you can get Nintendo Eshop Prepaid Cards?

Dome

No, I'm using another site
Sadly, they don't give Nintendo eshop cards...

FrozenDragon150

Ah... I see, well, that's disappointing :(

btw, has anyone used PrizeRebel? is it legit?

advfox

Quote from: FrozenDragon150 on January 15, 2015, 03:59:21 pm
Ah... I see, well, that's disappointing :(

btw, has anyone used PrizeRebel? is it legit?

I used to use PrizeRebel a few years ago. It worked for me (I actually did claim one reward), but I stopped after a while mostly because the process was too tedious. Still, it's a legitimate site from what I remember.
  • Modding version: PSX