• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:00:26 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Eternal

That Bard reminds me of FFT's Calculator design.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Vanya

January 19, 2011, 09:15:45 pm #1041 Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 09:17:18 pm by Vanya
I think both games shared some of their development staffs.
The bard also reminds me of the sprite character from Secret of Mana.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

dinosaur

Love you guys! But can someone make a new priest sprite. Mando, Eternity and Celdia are using the same one in their patch. Not sure if it is because lack of priest sprites or they really like it. Personally I think it looks like a pre-schooler leaving bible camp to make a sandcastle. Not negating the hard work, it is a great sprite.

If someone makes a bad ass priest (maybe use Simon or Holy Priest for a reference) I'll try to get someone to use it in their patch ^_^  ^___^  ^______^  ^__________^

I know Twin is going to tell me ... do it yourself. Maybe I will.... but I am too busy now with testing.

Ventai

February 01, 2011, 04:56:34 pm #1043 Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 04:57:10 pm by Ventai
Could anyone make a Raiden sprite? From Metal Gear Solid 4/Rising.

DrBreen

Is there exist Ramza in a armor of PSP's Dark Knight?
Like that:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091023214005/finalfantasy/images/8/83/Ramza_Dark_Knight.gif
Searching through the site and the Net gave me nothing,but...maybe somebody have it? Or someone is in process of making it?

Thanks.

Vanya

I'm pretty sure there's one or something similar on the main page under the custom sprites section.
¯\(°_0)/¯

Ventai

February 05, 2011, 12:05:01 pm #1046 Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 12:05:22 pm by Ventai
I think the FFT:Mercenaries Ramza is the one your thinking of. It does resemble it, but I like the Mercenaries Ramza a lot better!

DrBreen

Yes,there is something similar,and yes,this "similar" is Mercenaries Ramza.
I do like this sprite a lot,but it's not exactly that i wanted.
Anyway,thanks  :D

Cheetah

This goes in the "Sprite Request" thread. I'm moving it.
Current Projects:

Zetaro

February 09, 2011, 03:59:03 pm #1049 Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 12:30:04 am by Zetaro
can someone make a sprite like this, please?
sorry for the size, i had to use my brothers computer and it doesn't have anything that would make it smaller.
{fixed}
Everyone will know the name Zetaro!

Zuzka

:more: :ban:
Can someone make more custom gifs like this for custom smileys perhaps?

Kagebunji? Lijj? Twinees? Celdia? perhaps..

Lightmancer

I haven't seen a single thing from LOTR

What the hell?

Kagebunji

Cause people don't find it that appealing, perhaps. You are always free to try yourself.

Kagebunji

dinosaur

You know, I think it would be REALLY cool if someone could make FF7 characters. You know like Cloud, Tifa and maybe Aries.

That would be awesome11!! THANKS!

Wolfran

Dino, most of ff7's main characters are done, Twiness did Cid, Red XIII, Barret. I think Zozma did Tifa and Yuffie there is somewhere in the forum, the only character that isn't here is Caith Sith.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Durbs

Zozma, if you see this, can you take off sprites that are already finished? Lezard, Lenneth, Balbanes, etc are all still up on the first page.
  • Modding version: PSX