• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 09:38:20 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

jimmyjw88

Just the head? It can easily be done. ^^
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kaijyuu

• Modding version: PSX

Smash

Quote from: "Kaijyuu"
Quote from: "oilmk"wow
Amazing.
Quite.

jimmyjw88

Quote from: "Smash"
Quote from: "Kaijyuu"
Quote from: "oilmk"wow
Amazing.
Quite.
Huh?
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

Nice spaming. As for Frankensprite, it is easy to do, try yourself Kaijyuu :)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kaijyuu

Did try. Kept failing miserably :(

Requests are for people too lazy/unskilled to do it themselves. I fall into the former category, and will be upfront about it :)

EDIT:

This is as far as I got, and was not pleased with the results.

Kagebunji

I looked closely to it, and I don't understand why there is so many black from background in this sprite, especially on walking animations below armor. I would help you, but I must finish my current sprites, after I do them I will try this.

warrioroflight

Dante from Devil May Cry would be cool to see :D

Kagebunji

Guys, do you remeber that old Sephiroth? The one who looked almost identical to Elmdor, not the current one we have. Well, I need that sprite, If anyone has it, plz post it or send me PM. thanks

DeadManWalking

Hm.  You know, for a challenge and as possible fodder for anyone wanting to make a mod, how about trying to make Zodiac Beasts for the other stones?

fluke84

I can't sprite to save my life but I had an interesting idea for customizing and replacing the samurai sprite... it's a pretty basic edit and I'm wondering if anyone could help me out with this? PM please.
I'm back...

Lydyn

Hey, been a while. Anyways, I wanted to ask a favor if anyone has the free time for it ... a while back, I asked Vanya to try his hand at making a Lightning sprite. Curious if anyone was interested in picking this up? Thanks.
Note: Her 'cape' is only coming from her left shoulder.

• Large Portrait Link

Boxiii

Anybody have a sprite in mind that would be good for a necromancer class? I have looked around but have not seen any decent ones.

DeadManWalking

Could try editing Elidibs.  Or maybe that 'Lucavi Follower' custom sprite that has a skeleton head on a shrine knight might work.

Kagebunji

Guys, please post the sprites Zozma and Monica Ausbach (Caped version) as .BMP, they are on the main site, my shishi is not working and it will take some time to fix it so I cannot get them myself.

jimmyjw88

[attachment=0:9g5b7ze8]Monica(cape).bmp[/attachment:9g5b7ze8]
[attachment=1:9g5b7ze8]Zozma.bmp[/attachment:9g5b7ze8]

Kagebunji

Hehe, thanks Jimmy, you are always first ;)

Lijj