• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:28:55 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

WANTED: Artist for FFT Arena Title Banner.

Started by FFMaster, June 12, 2012, 03:29:36 am

FFMaster

I want a title banner for FFT Arena title screen. The image below is extracted from the Arena ISO. Title does not need to be magnificent, but the best I can do is use Comic Sans or something and write "FFT ARENA" which is why this request exists.

The image is 320x240, but I can give an upsized version of the background to work with if needed. If a better background is possible, that would be appreciated.

Submission rules:
1) Pretty obvious, use .png format or some other lossless format(NOT JPG). Pretty sure it doesn't even need to be stated.
2) The submission doesn't need to be smaller than 320x240. In fact, I would like it if you gave multiple sizes. I can use them for the Master Guide and other things. Even if you only submit one size, I can upsize/downsize as needed.
3) Please use a transparent background.

NOTE: This title banner is not high priority, so even if you volunteer, I don't expect something to be done super quickly. Arena can survive without a decent title page I think =p
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

MiKeMiTchi

June 12, 2012, 06:38:06 am #1 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 07:53:20 am by MiKeMiTchi
How's this banner\logo for a start? I matched the design similar to your FFT Arena signature.

Please tell me if you need any changes (or any comments in that matter). \o/

EDIT: Is that image from Fate?
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Celdia

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Taichii

June 12, 2012, 08:58:01 am #3 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 10:06:18 am by Taichii
oh.. got it too late :( the blue theme was taken T_T
haha that's mysticly nice bro mitchi! :D
here's a trial :D

EDIT: