• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:51:36 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

A public apology

Started by SilvasRuin, April 26, 2010, 09:03:03 am

SilvasRuin

If this is considered spam, then please do move it to spam, but be aware that is not how this is intended.

If any of you noticed my absence, then I am genuinely flattered. So... I vanished a short while back.  I have no interest in going into detail, but I will say that it was not intentional and I did miss this community in the mean time.  Normally nobody would care and I wouldn't bother people with a thread about it, however I recall that the timing of my disappearance was rather... poor.  For this I would like to make a formal and public apology to the following three people:

Kokojo, I am very sorry that I disappeared shortly after telling you I would help edit the text of items.  I feel the worst about this as I have read your thread expressing frustration on the seeming abandonment from the community on your project.

Vanya, you probably aren't too concerned about this given what little I know about your nature, but I wanted to apologize to you and the contestants of your sprite contest for disappearing before judging the entries.

VampragonLord, I am sorry that I vanished when I had made prior obligations to assist you with the writing of your patch.

To the rest of you, I hope this little display does not annoy.  I felt the need to clear my conscience and felt this was an appropriate means of doing so.  Ignoring it or dealing with it in private and sweeping it under the rug just wouldn't have sat well with me.  I wanted it known that I recognized my guilt here.  Thank you for your patience.

For the record (and possibly the curious), I do hope to become active in this community again very soon.  That said, I'll be a lot less inclined to rush into future obligations in order to try and avoid this in the future.

Vanya

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

VampragonLord

its cool, ive got a new version released (contains the first 2 battles). Its a bit more of a rough draft though. Its in its thread so if youve got time, go check it out and send me feed back, if not lemme know when you have more time available so we can collaborate more.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kagebunji

Quote from: "Voldemort"die
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kaijyuu

Quote from: "Kagebunji"
  • Modding version: PSX

Samuraiblackbelt

Quote from: "Kaijyuu"
Quote from: "Kagebunji"
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

formerdeathcorps

Arch and company, please stop spamming.

Welcome back, Silva; we could always use another tester/editor, especially now.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Kaijyuu

Hey, don't blame arch for our quote pyramid.

Also, die.

Xifanie

People, remember that this is the General forum; spam will not be tolerated. Consider that as a warning.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

jimmyjw88

Just glad to have you back, Silvas ^^
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.