• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:36:02 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Step Aside, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Started by Eternal248, November 30, 2010, 12:17:13 pm

Eternal

...because Final Fantasy is getting a trading card game.

Source: http://www.square-enix-shop.com/jp/ff-tcg/top.html
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kagebunji

Never was into card games...But Triple Triad in FF9 was nice.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Shade

You shoulda been acting like this when Kingdom Hearts trading card game came
http://fantasyflightgames.com/kingdomhearts/support.html

Or it was?
Well anyway you can see youtube videos of it.

Yeah if KH did not survive, FF isn't either.

Does somebody want to play duel masters online with me?
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Eternal

Yeah, I had heard about the KH TCG and knew for a fact it wasn't going to do well. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Shade

Quote from: "Eternal248"Yeah, I had heard about the KH TCG and knew for a fact it wasn't going to do well. :P

It looked awsome, it just did not get sells.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

VampragonLord

Quote from: "Shade"You shoulda been acting like this when Kingdom Hearts trading card game came

Or it was?

chain of memories wasnt that bad, though i never did quit understand all the rules...
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Shade

Quote from: "VampragonLord"
Quote from: "Shade"You shoulda been acting like this when Kingdom Hearts trading card game came

Or it was?

chain of memories wasnt that bad, though i never did quit understand all the rules...

You talking about video game since we weren't?
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Kill_Bones

TBH YuGiOh was doomed the second '4kids' got ahold of it. As for FFCardgame.......It probably won't last.

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

AeroGP

Quote from: "Kill_Bones"TBH YuGiOh was doomed the second '4kids' got ahold of it.

So... it was doomed the moment the Anime came out in English? Erm...
Quote from: Tycho"There are a number of different factors impacting server connectivity on Xbox 360," the spokesperson said. "It is a particularly complex server architecture and we continue to work with Microsoft to improve connectivity."

I don't want to bolster any "violent gamer" tropes, but that statement makes me want to improve the connectivity of my front two knuckles with their esophagus.  I wonder how Brenna would respond if I told her that "fidelity" was complicated.

Shade

Quote from: "AeroGP"
Quote from: "Kill_Bones"TBH YuGiOh was doomed the second '4kids' got ahold of it.

So... it was doomed the moment the Anime came out in English? Erm...

Funny I am watching GX in english right at the moment :?
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Zuka

am I the only person still satisfied with MTG? I mean, sure, I'd like an FF game, but I have to say, I am NOT spending thousands more dollars and years of practice on a game I know won't be bigger than MTG, and being that I already have enough problems finding a worthwhile opponent in MTG I'm really not looking forward to the hunt for someone to play in FFTCG.