• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Some of my weapon/armor edits

Started by Wexn, September 04, 2012, 07:28:50 pm

Wexn

September 04, 2012, 07:28:50 pm Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 07:36:23 pm by Wexn

These are some palette and graphic edits thats my bro and I have made to the items of WotL. Most notable are the Fell Swords... which were terrible to begin with in my opinion...
A lot of the changes to the items have also paired in changes to the stats as well.. I am working on a nice and easy to read picture with their stats listed, but may divert to just a simple table listing the info per item.

The new items we hoped would add a new element to the gameplay, but they are still in testing. These are the one's we like the most... and, like all other options, have yet to find a good way to put them in, without having to 'Lionedit' them in... we hope that maybe some of you guys would have some ideas :)

We've also done some gameplay edits to the monsters, and the classes, but I'll put those up later, since they are still in the works. As of now these are the most definitive changes we've made:

Wexn

So here is a simple little list of the changes made to our items. Some items above were not changed stat wise, and so those wont be listed:

Valhalla- PA 32(down from 40) block 95
Balmung- PA 24 block 85
Arondite- PA 20 block 75
Deathbringer PA 17 block 65
Chaosbringer PA 13 block 55
Ragnarok- no longer gives shell, but MA +2
      Element: Fire    Spell: Flare   Immune: Berserk
Vesper- Effects: Confuse, Slow, Stop, Immobilize
Scorpion Tail- poison, sleep, doom
Morning Star- Blind, Berserk
Aegis Shield- now adds MA+2(I think this is different than vanilla's...  :? )
Kaiser Shield- Now Halves, as well as boosts: fire, ice, lightning  Equip: Faith
Venetian Shield- Absorbs: Wind, Water(as well as its old stats)
New Stuff

Glass Helmet- HP175 PA +2  Equip: Protect, Shell, Haste
Cursed Helmet HP75  PA+1  SP+1  Equip: Undead, Invis
Saint's Helmet HP75 MA100 Immune: Confuse,Charm  Halves: Dark
Cursed Armor HP100 Immune: reraise, regen, faith  Always: Atheist, Evil-looking  boosts: Dark
Saint's Robe HP75  MP110  Tynar Rouge's stats: Haste, Shell, Protect  PA,MA +3 boosts: holy
Force Shield (Phys) 00 (Mag) 80  MA+4
Wave Knife PA 10 Block 35   MA +1  Element: Water  Spell Effect: Torrent(water ball)  Boosts: Water
Molten Dagger PA 11 Block 10 PA +1  Element: Fire  Spell: Fira  Boosts: fire
Earth Blade PA11  Block 5  Move +1  Element: Earth  Spell: Tremor  Boost Earth   Equip: regen
Crystal Shard PA 12  Block 10  Spell: Ultima
Illumina PA 27 Block 20  PA,MA +3 Spell: Holy  Immune: Dead