• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 05:45:00 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

OMG It's My Birthday!

Started by RedWorld, October 19, 2011, 11:14:36 am

RedWorld

I woke up at 8:30 with a headache and started texting my friend about how ghetto she lived and how I don't live the ghetto life. xD Then, I got up and went downstairs to see if my dad left me any aweseomesauce gifts, only to find $10 for god knows what. I then went to watch TV, only to end up watching Dora since there was nothing else on, so I decided to go upstairs and check my messages while listening to it in the background and other random kid programs. xD But then, I needed to work on some logos for the Global Awareness Club at my school, so I then listened to Nyan Cat and worked on it (It was a teddy bear. xD) And now my tummy's strongly gurgling for food and I still have a headache. D: (Will be updated later, maybe.)

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Joseph Strife

Indeed, Happy Birthday! I'm waiting for my piece of cake. :P
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Barren

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR REDWORLD! ^_^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! XD
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Celdia

Quote from: Barren on October 19, 2011, 12:52:52 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR REDWORLD! ^_^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! XD
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Wiz

RedWorld

Thank you so much! <333

My day?

Lessie. I drove in rainy weather and arrived in my really cute dress. Everyone was somewhat shocked that I wore such thing and I sat next to my friend so I could hang out, but once I came, I saw my ex with a new girl and he walked away. Real mature. You can't run away from your problems. >_> My other friend came soon enough and decided to sit down and since he didn't wanna sit in a seat with a sweatshirt on it, he decided to move some chairs around. The guy who sat in that chair went to sit, but he fell over and I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh but feeling bad at the same time. I asked if anyone was home and if he was ok. He finally got up and I giggled a little. He turned to me and he yelled, "When you fall, I'm gunna laugh at you too, bitch!" And he kept on yelling at me and everything. And I just looked at him. I wasn't sure whether to cry or to fight back, so I was like, "OK THEN." I then told my friend that he did bring alcohol to school (which is true, so LOL on him!) Anyway, so I walked to my meeting, which was in the building across from me and my umbrella kept inverting! The stupid thing! So a guy helped me out with it and then another. It was crazy. xD At the meeting, I found out I might be going to Chicago and I'm quite stoked! After the meeting, I had class (a farther walk) and after class, I had to walk to my car (an even father walk.) It was raining the whole way through! X_X And I drove home and got a nice sweatshirt and dinner from my dad and now I am sitting here typing this, which now my wrist hurts. x.x And tomorrow I need to pack for Florida! OwO

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Eternal

Have fun in Florida! The weather's probably better there than it is here...
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kagebunji

Happy birthday, Red. May you get into FFT spriting again :P.

Make sure to party hard at Florida!

Kaijyuu

I'm very much jealous of rainy weather. I hate living in a semi-arid climate.

Lijj

HB Motherfucker! I know you aren't ghetto, but I just love that phrase.
Boys are futile and mean sometimes. I hope you have fun on your trips.

Criss

October 26, 2011, 04:24:02 am #11 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 04:27:25 am by Criss
WOOT!!!!
Happy belated birthday...
I'll drink to that....
BTW: your birthday ehh.... sounds like something i would have done on my birthday... Minus the global awareness....
I'm a Birdman bitch!
I be high in the sky shit on you and your girl!

st4rw4k3r

oh no! Sorry I'm late on saying this Red!
Happy Birthday!