• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:52:35 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Mad Libs

Started by SentinalBlade, February 10, 2010, 05:26:29 pm

SentinalBlade

I found this madlib and filled it out(some of the words i chose meld together really well, i thought it was funny how well they could fit)

its about super mario

Super Mario & Friend

One Swinter day, Princess Kiwi invited Mario and his friend, Phil, to go ghost riding in the castle moat. With Bowser banished to the undead part of Antartica, peace had been restored to the palace. Even the skinny crocadiles that lived in the moat were happy!

Mario and his pal were so Irritation about visiting the castle! In his bag, Mario packed a wheelchair, 1,493 sporks, and a stage. His friend made a delicous screwdrivers pizza and a warm keyboard pie to share with Her Magesty.

However, on their way to the castle, the two friends saw a toasty creature and began to feel very Love Mario hadn't eaten enough magic Macaroni that day; he didn't know if he was strong enough to lick.

Luckily, his friend could enjoy very quickly. Mario oddly jumped on to his buddy's abdomen and held on tight! In a flash, they found themselves at the castle doors. BLARGH!!, what a relief!

The pals waved to Princess, who was sunning herself by a sprinkler system. They were just about to change into their Bras when, all of the sudden, the flatulent beast came back! Being such a flexible guy, Mario changed into super Mario, quickly gaining kite power!

Mario spat Black hot flames at the monster until he fell to the ground. 'Ouch,' the creature moaned. 'I think my Unla is broken.'

Mario's friend was very kind. Bravely, the buddy approached the glowing monster, offering him a Radius bandaid.

That's when the freaking hot Bowser revealed himself! He ripped off his mask and began to blow Fire out of his head

All of the friendly creatures that lived in the palace had been looking on. They remembered how kinky life was when Bowser ruled the castle. He'd made them eat rich pedophiles and wash the floors with pickled bathroom juice. Everybody had to work for a gazillion hours a day. Once, Bowser even made them toast gold coins over a legendary volcano!

The on-lookers knew they had to do something! Piranha plants popped up all around Bowser, nipping his eye and pelvis. Goombas rushed over to jump on his toe. Boos as big as refried beans hovered overhead. Yoshi even whipped out some naked Mongoose weaponry.

Soon, Bowser screamed, RAWR!!!!!' With a bruised neck and some baking ribs, he said he was glutius maximus sorry. With that, he headed back to his igloo in Antartica, soaring the entire way.

Everyone else at the castle was left frisking, singing dangerous songs. They ate wicked food and drank Red Naked Mole Rat juice all day. It ended up being the best party ever.

Anyways, i figured it might be fun to make some FFT mad libs in some spare time. Thoughts? input?

formerdeathcorps

Once upon a time, there was a __(Noun 1)__ who was abducted by __(Noun 2)__.  __(Noun 2)__ was a __(Noun 3)__ for __(Noun 4)__, but s/he/it really intended to _(Verb 1)___ all the __(Noun 5)__ for him/her/itself.  Meanwhile, his/her _(Noun 6)___ planned to _(Verb 2)__  _(Noun 7)____ to __(Verb 3)__ the world.  In the meantime, _(Noun8)__ and __(Noun 9)_ went to war because of _(Noun 1)___'s abduction.  In the _(Noun 10)___ that followed, many _(Noun 11)___ were _(Verb 4 +ed)___, but _(Noun 12)___ managed to thwart them.  Finally, _(Noun 4)___ named _(Noun 12)__ a _(Noun 13)__, and kidnapped _(Noun 14)___ to force _(Noun 12)__'s hand, but _(Noun 12)___ found the kidnappers in _(Noun 15)__ and _(Verb 5 +ed)__ them.

THE END

Sorry if there are too many nouns.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Bastard Poetry

Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)