• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 12:55:45 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Sprites I got

Started by kadwin, January 28, 2013, 08:39:25 am

kadwin

January 28, 2013, 08:39:25 am Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:23:32 am by Twinees
here are some sprites ive obtained by pestering Lijj and Twinees to make for me and they've allowed me to post them so everyone can use, I will add more as I get them.

thechancellor

That is one badass sprite. This is definitely one of my favorites.
Don't really have anything witty or interesting to put here...

Jumza

I can't help but feel the diagonal-forward facing frames head should be moved back a pixel... It's really cool though. Props to Lijj & Twin for awesome work.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

kadwin

February 03, 2013, 07:59:45 am #3 Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:22:48 am by Twinees
Here are 3 sprites done by Twinees for me, I hope you all enjoy them as much as I will. Special thanks to Twinees and Lijj for taking the time to complete these sprites for me.

If anyone would like to change around the pallet colors and post them up that would be pretty sweet.

Oh and I made a typo, special thanks to Lijj, i spelled it Ljji, my bad :-P

thechancellor

Some great headswaps. Ajora looks kind of... Androgynous. Not that this is a bad thing. Still love them.
Don't really have anything witty or interesting to put here...

Jumza

This should be called "The League of Powerful Women"
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Celdia

I'll admit, I'm very curious to see what the final product is that these sprites will be used for.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Lijj

Ljji.. haha I noticed that. No problem though