• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 03:04:32 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Re: NY car bomb suspect believed to act alone in US

Started by Dome, May 19, 2010, 06:30:23 am

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

VampragonLord

omg terrorists?!
Make sure youre prepared and buy your WoW Gold before they get you too!
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

philsov

Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

VampragonLord

The real question is, is that a picture of the terrorist, of the guy trying to sell us wow gold, or both?

formerdeathcorps

He's a bot who's trying to deflect attention from the fact he's a bot by posting news...in spam.  That's why how we can confirm he's a bot who deserves to be banned!
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

VampragonLord

hey! to be fair, he posted it in spam. Zodiac should just edit the links to lead elsewhere.

Samuraiblackbelt

probably posted it here because it's the most active forum ^_^
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "hijk922"
NEW YORK ?C The Pakistani-American accused of the failed Times Square car bombing is believed to have been working alone when he began preparing the attack almost immediately after returning from his native land, authorities said Wednesday.

They said they have yet to find a wider link to extremist groups.

Two new surveillance videos emerged of the bomb suspect, Faisal Shahzad. Police told The Associated Press that one video shows him in a white baseball cap and a dark jacket walking away from the smoking, bomb-laden Nissan Pathfinder parked in the bustling heart of New York City.

The second video shows him buying a weak batch of fireworks in a store in Pennsylvania, according to the shop's owner.

One law enforcement official told the AP that authorities don't believe there are any other suspects in the plot and that several arrests in Pakistan in the past two days were not related.

Shahzad faces terrorism and weapons charges after authorities said he admitted rigging the Pathfinder with a crude bomb of firecrackers, propane and alarm clocks based on explosives training he received in Pakistan. Authorities said he was cooperating with investigators and did not appear in Manhattan federal court for a second day.

(wow gold links removed by philsov)