• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 09:14:45 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Battle of the VGM! (Those Who are Shining WINS!)

Started by Eternal248, December 03, 2010, 06:07:53 pm

philsov

Bonds of Sea and Fire

Quotefavorite 80's music

You do realize that I find this even more difficult than video game picks, correct?  :3
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

FFMaster

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

CT5Holy

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Eternal

January 08, 2011, 05:24:31 pm #184 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 05:28:46 pm by Eternal248
And Bonds of Sea and Fire moves on to the next round!

Bonds of Sea and Fire: 5
Garuda: 2

MATCH 22!

Knight of Fire vs. Necrofantasia!

Knight of Fire:

Necrofantasia:

VOTE!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

FFMaster

Gotwald

-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

Eternal

I'm being lazy and filling the brackets out tonight. I'll update it tomorrow. :P
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Eternal

And Necrofantasia wins by a landslide!

Necrofantasia- 5
Knight of Fire- 0

Updated Bracket Part 1:

Updated Bracket Part 2:

MATCH 22, SEMIFINALS!

Fierce Battle vs. Those Who are Shining!

Fierce Battle:

Those Who are Shining:

VOTE!

EDIT: Fixed the brackets. They should display right now.

Eternal

Oh, and remember that you can still nominate 80s songs in the registration thread!

Kaijyuu

• Modding version: PSX

CT5Holy

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

FFMaster

Eternal

What's with all these landslides? You guys make it so boring to tally. :P

philsov

Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Eternal