• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Agrias X Lede

Started by MiKeMiTchi, October 28, 2009, 09:19:47 pm

jimmyjw88

October 30, 2009, 01:15:40 am #20 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by jimmyjw88
Hmm....alone Celia. Sad....lonely. Haha.
But she gets stronger, so dangerous.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Ceallach

October 30, 2009, 09:21:12 am #21 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Ceallach
If Lede is going to become a Holy Knight, couldn't Celia become some other type of Church militant, like a Templar? It would be kind of interesting to both come to the decision of leaving Elmdor, but take different paths afterward.

Of course, that isn't considering the fact that a female Templar sprite, especially merged with a Type 2, would be really hard to make. It's easier to make suggestions than it is to carry them through, huh?

jimmyjw88

October 30, 2009, 09:28:25 am #22 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by jimmyjw88
Actually, that's not a bad idea. So the idea is something like cross-path between the two?
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

GeneralStrife

November 27, 2009, 11:33:07 pm #23 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by GeneralStrife
I don't know if this is appropriate, but i kinda redid your lede in honor of the redid agrias sprite. same concept.

This is my first attempt at changing a sprite. i tested it fully

almightyt0t

could you tell me where I can download the spirte if you are finished?

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "almightyt0t"could you tell me where I can download the spirte if you are finished?
you just copy the bmp and save it

almightyt0t

do you have a sprite version for the PSP?

almightyt0t

Quote from: "Ceallach"If Lede is going to become a Holy Knight, couldn't Celia become some other type of Church militant, like a Templar? It would be kind of interesting to both come to the decision of leaving Elmdor, but take different paths afterward.

Of course, that isn't considering the fact that a female Templar sprite, especially merged with a Type 2, would be really hard to make. It's easier to make suggestions than it is to carry them through, huh?

apperently the story louds that after elmore (elmdor in psX) used his zodiac stone, the two Ultima Demons Celia and Lettie (lede in psX) appeared in Human form to serve Emore, without the host of the zodaic stone, elmore, there is no power that can make their existance possible. so apperently the story makes it impossible to have a logical option to make this real (I don't like it either, your idea is nice, but I think Celia could be just a Divine Knight (That special equipment destroy job)

Jon

Lol, the sprite is for both versions automatically. To make a Celia Holy Knight would take literally seconds if there is a portrait of her in HK armor. Same head, same hair different color for only the armor. I can imagine a Dancer port also.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

GeneralStrife

Jon

Yeah, the last post was on Nov. 28, 2009. Raise the dead, mwhahaha!

GeneralStrife

Nice whats the new avatar for?

Jon

Just for me. It was just sorta a joke avatar of a spy, because I found so much stuff from the Japanese site that I thought would be interesting, especially HOW THEY STEAL from us and claim as their own work. Yes, literally.

Zozma

I still don't know that they do that for sure (steal without credit other than smash). but i suppose it doesn't matter since other than for the sake of existance i wont get anything out of what i do here anyway right?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Jon

Yeah, in the end the tools and sprites are free. Everyone posts things knowing that they will be used. Actually, I kinda like the idea that the Japanese take our things and use them. Its almost that they deserve it; they have to learn some English to navigate or get something like what I have with a translator. But on their site they do have written as plain as day things like "Modification Tools created by Mr. 237" when they were created by people like Melonhead and Zodiac. However, it could be my translator which is making me look like a fool and then one day I gonna find out that they do credit us and don't steal...I apologize here and now if thats the case, but why would their tools be in English, hmm? And I did see German tools on there as well. Still, it would be much smarter to befriend the Japanese and get them to join us. With our combined ideas and skills, we could have an even awesomer FFH site.

Edit: I thought hard about it now, I will remain neutral from now on and will most likely create a thread soon with all my findings. Sorta like a log of the Japanese translated. Actually, I saw on their site some interesting things, like I learned that there may have possibly been a chapter 5 and 6 originally in FFT. And also, even though their sprite sheets are horrible, their portraits are nice. We should get them to join us. *Use Invite* ;)

Kaijyuu

QuoteStill, it would be much smarter to befriend the Japanese and get them to join us. With our combined ideas and skills, we could have an even awesomer FFH site.
Language barriers suck. While it'd be a great idea in theory, merging communities who speak two very different languages isn't practical.

Not to say collaboration isn't possible, just really hard.
  • Modding version: PSX

Lijj

I played with her in game.. and it looks good. But the casting face animation is way out of place :(
  • Modding version: PSX

Zozma

"casting" frame is soo easy to fix...

mav

Quote from: "Jon"Still, it would be much smarter to befriend the Japanese and get them to join us. With our combined ideas and skills, we could have an even awesomer FFH site.
We've been trying to reach out to our friends across the pond, have you ever looked at this forum?

Zozma