• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 07:55:10 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Sidequest Ideas (31/40)

Started by LastingDawn, July 11, 2009, 05:10:46 pm

Kagebunji

July 23, 2009, 05:37:32 pm #120 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kagebunji
Extincioned behemot

chapter 3-4

Ramza witch co. stoped at the pub in Dorter, to get drunk (except Ramza). When Rad and Gaff where having drinkin contest, some people from organization "protectors of endangered animals" come to pub seeking help. They started to talk with Ramza. They said that they are looking for strong mercenaries, because poachers want to take skin of last surviving "Sacred behemoth". Next day when Ramza with co. arrive to Zeklaus desert, they see two "protectors of endangered animal"(sain SPR works fine, they have some green in it), "Sacred behemoth", and four poachers(give em the job you wish), now there are two choices:

1.Protect the behemoth!-your main objective is to protect behemoth. The 2 protectors and behemoth become your quests
2.Let's help poachers- you must kill behemoth and protectors. Four poachers become your quests, but Ramza won't aid you in this(he will go away for the time of battle)

Results:
First choice- protectors thank you, give you "artemis bow", 20000gil, and you see the sceen where behemoth rans away.
Second choice- Poachers are gratefull that you helped them, and you obtain 50000gil along with some great spear. Then Ramza will arque with Gaff why he did such a thing, some hardcore dialoques and the screen fades.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

mav

July 23, 2009, 05:55:45 pm #121 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by mav
Quote from: "PX_Timefordeath"mav, better suggestion for 9th battle. Zodiac, Voldemort, and other people with their own custom sprites join in on the battle. It'll be mayhem.
That'd be awesome, especially since they both have completed sprites already, but for ease of gameplay, I think the ninth battle should be a solo fight. But that's just for ease of gameplay, if you guys would really like to have the ninth battle be against another team, then I'll happily make the change.

Oh and your sidequest is pretty awesome--it'd be the first time to see Lezales's team split up.

SilvasRuin

July 23, 2009, 06:13:29 pm #122 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SilvasRuin
What strategies would the player be expected to use to heal up during that breather battle?

mav

July 23, 2009, 10:37:34 pm #123 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by mav
Quote from: "SilvasRuin"What strategies would the player be expected to use to heal up during that breather battle?
Heh, good question. I mean, after a string of ten back-to-back battles, what do you do? Stock up on items, I suppose...I dunno; I know I keep mentioning gameplay as a factor in this tournament, but I honestly have no idea how it'd all play out...

SilvasRuin

July 23, 2009, 10:58:40 pm #124 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SilvasRuin
I think a heal between each fight would be better.  You wouldn't have to tone down the difficulty of the fights that way.  It might be nice to allow the player to adjust Rad and Ramza between each fight, but I suppose it should be doable enough without that.

LastingDawn

July 24, 2009, 12:01:06 am #125 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Quote from: "Kagebunji"Here it goes(it's bit late(in my country) so there may be few mistakes)

This time we gonna get ya!

Chapter 3

Trigering event- Ramza with Rad an Gaff are staying in the inn while a paper plane arives through window. Rad read it and says that Tantalus want to chalenge them again in Araguay woods. Next morning in meeting place, Ramza and the rest can't see members of Tantalus, suddenly a black ball is thrown at them and their eyes are blinded (status blind). 6 members of Tantalus apears and sorrounds them, some dialoques and battle begin.

Ramza an co. start with blind. Enemy party should be around level 40
1.Baku (high ATK, HP, very low defense, again he is slowest)
2.Zidane(medicore stats, except speed)
3.Blank(High attack and medicore speed, HP, rest is low)
4.Marcus(medicore stats, except defense)
5.Cinna(low stats, only maagic stats are great)
6.Ruby( low stats, except MP, magical power, and very high faith, if possible she should be a healer)

After defeat Baku say this isn't their last meet(last one will be at tournament) and their lose because they were tired, then leader of Tant. gives them big amount of gil and good clothes.

Alright, looks good, except not everyone can be blinded through an event, they can only be poisoned or turned to Crystals. If there's enough room the enemies could have a unique move or two. Though which city is this?

Quote from: "Kagebunji"I'm not wasting time, so here is another one. This is ver. 1.2, thanks to Silvas it look better now.

Dead everywhere

Chapter 3 end (but beginning of 4 would be better)

Event- Ramza and co. while arriving to Zagrhidas( I don't remember the name correctly) see few corpses, suddenly a half living woman come from the street, and tell them to be carefull, cause... women dies. Gaff says that he will look into this matter alone, and they should stay here, then he goes away. Rad and Ramza ignore his order, and start looking for living people. Before them appear Demon ( some unique class, like "death bringer" or something with dead in it, if possible he should be black-red). He says to Rad and Ramza he will take their lives too, and that they can't defeat him. Then first part of battle begins

Enemy units:
1.Shin- uber strong magic based stats, power based strong too. Immortal(in this part of batle), ??? HP

After defeating Ramza and Rad he should say some words like " ready to join the rest?" or something, sudenly Gafgarion appears and hurts Shin with some unique sword skill, and nullifing his immortality, Gaff also restores Ramza with Rad. The second part of battles begins.

Enemy units
1.Shin-stats are the same, only immortality is no longer ( should have something around 1500HP)

After beating Shin, they are aiding people that survived, head of village thanks Ramza and co. and gives them "demon slice" and "wave armor".

I'm afraid recovering Rad and Ramza wouldn't really be easy, or... sense making, I say keep them both at 1 HP and have them recover through the player's own efforts. Though you'll have to be a little bit more descriptive about this skill that Gafgarion uses on the Demon, keep in mind Gafgarion is a Dark Knight, I wouldn't see him as very effective against Demons. As well the reward is too much... I like the thought put into the Demon Slice, but Wave Armor is another rare treasure that shouldn't just be handed out. I'll see if I can do anything unique with this... fellows... sprite? Perhaps a different sprite until Gafgarion comes to save the day?

------------------------------------

Honour Never Dies

Chapter 1-4

You need to enter the designated areas at the designated times, one in each chapter. Each one is a marathon battle, battling against each of the Princess capturing group. The battles will be hard, and require set up before you start the next battle.

Chapter 1: Enter Thieves Fort after the Windmill Shack battle. Ramza will see a Materia on the floor. As he's about to pick it up, a barrier appears around it and repels his hand. Ramza shouts, and Rad and Gaffgarion show up. Suddenly Viggs appears as an archer, and battle ensues.

Match 1: Viggs: Archer, Party Level, Innate Protect.
Match 2: Wezaleff: Archer, Party Level, Innate Shell.
Match 3: Dish: Arbalist, Party Level, Always Berserk.
Match 4: Lezales and Fukes: Lezales is a knight with regenerator, defence up, move hp+, innate protect and shell. Fukes is a Scryer with Trancer secondary, and a gun. He has innate Protect, Shell, and magic defence up.

After the battle, the Materia floats into the air, then explodes, shattering it across Ivalice. However, Ramza finds one shard where it used to stand.[/quote]

Hmm, so this will more than likely be the Black Materia but...in Chapter 1, the crew hadn't been fought yet. If it is afterwards it makes much more sense for these people to be spirits brought back through the Materia's neutral chaos, then again they did work for the church... it's not out of thought to believe this might have been an Auracite rather then Materia.

Chapter 2: Right after Lionel event, have the team head over to Lenalia Plateau. Must enter from north.  Upon walking into the area where Miluda was killed, Rad happens to notice something light coming from the ground. He walks over and manges to dig up a shard of the Materia. However, it starts to glow, and Viggs and Wezaleff appears out of nowhere.

Match 1: Viggs: Arbalist, Party Level +2, Innate Protect
Wezaleff: Arbalist, Party Level +2, Innate Shell
Match 2: Dish: Warder, starts off with 8 Fury, Party Level +3, Innate Protect, Innate Shell
Match 3: Fukes: Engineer, Party Level +3, Teleports on top of the guillotine after Dish is defeated, has 2 guns, and scrying.
Match 4: Lezales: Dark Knight, Party Level +5, ??? Stats, Innate Defence Up, Innate Magic Defence Up, Move HP+

After finishing off Lezales, the team grabs the Materia shard and gets out of the area.
[/spoiler]

I'm afraid there's only really one gun, and that, without a bullet, is all but useless. Of course he can have a gun and a bullet equipped. Also I love the touch you gave to Dish, 8 Fury and Warder should make him very annoying to defeat.

QuoteChapter 3: After the Yuguo Woods battle, head back to Orbonne Monastery. Upon Simon's death spot, a new shard of Materia is located by Gaffgarion. However, this shard suddenly flies up, glows, and then the party is relocated to Murond, map where you fight Zombag. Dish appears, and another battle starts.

Match 1: Dish: Hessain, Party Level +5, Always Berserk, Innate Defense Up and Shell.
Match 2: Miluda(!): White Knight, Party Level +10, ??? Stats, Move HP+, Innate Defense Up and Magic Defense UP.
             Fukes: Scryer, Party Level +5, ??? Stats, Has two guns forced equipped.
Match 3: Golgoros: Dark Knight, Party Level +10, ??? Stats, Move HP+, Always Protect and Defense Up.
Match 4: Lezales: Lune Knight, Party Level +10, ??? Stats, Always Protect and Shell, Innate Defense Up and Magic Defense Up
             Viggs: Warder, Party Level +7, Innate Defense Up
             Wezaleff: Warder, Party Level +7, Innate Magic Defense Up

More to come
[/quote]

I can't say much... but Simon's death spot isn't really in Orbonne anymore as it stands, hmm... well for the Black Materia, I guess that's a fitting difficulty, interesting touch with the dead Death Corps officers.

Quote from: "Kagebunji"Extincioned behemot

chapter 3-4

Ramza witch co. stoped at the pub in Dorter, to get drunk (except Ramza). When Rad and Gaff where having drinkin contest, some people from organization "protectors of endangered animals" come to pub seeking help. They started to talk with Ramza. They said that they are looking for strong mercenaries, because poachers want to take skin of last surviving "Sacred behemoth". Next day when Ramza with co. arrive to Zeklaus desert, they see two "protectors of endangered animal"(sain SPR works fine, they have some green in it), "Sacred behemoth", and four poachers(give em the job you wish), now there are two choices:

1.Protect the behemoth!-your main objective is to protect behemoth. The 2 protectors and behemoth become your quests
2.Let's help poachers- you must kill behemoth and protectors. Four poachers become your quests, but Ramza won't aid you in this(he will go away for the time of battle)

Results:
First choice- protectors thank you, give you "artemis bow", 20000gil, and you see the sceen where behemoth rans away.
Second choice- Poachers are gratefull that you helped them, and you obtain 50000gil along with some great spear. Then Ramza will arque with Gaff why he did such a thing, some hardcore dialoques and the screen fades.

Interesting... this is actually pretty creative! I like it! This will definitely make it in.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

beawulfx

July 24, 2009, 12:22:48 am #126 Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 12:34:36 am by beawulfx
I know mine are massively long, here is another though, with some more choice involved! It's based on some little info from vanilla and maybe can bring some more depth to the world of Ivalice. I hope they aren't being used in your patch, or that if they do show up they are still the same shady company we've come to love, heh

Quest: Baert Trading Company
Chapter 2-3?
Activition: Warjilis Trade city, or a town nearby?

The party is walking through the town of Warjilis (could use the map for Slums of Goug, or any unused town area map) and they see a poster from the Baert Trading company seeking help of strong men to protect their latest shipment departing from Warjilis Trade City Docks that night. They are offering a large cash reward for anyone who can stand gaurd as brigands have been looting from them during recent trade runs.

The party decides to take up the offer and heads off to the Warjilis map with the docked ship. Here we see Rudvich by the boat and two Thieves (Gamblers? The thief sprite would work well though I think...) on the boat.

Here we see the shipment is nearly finished loading. The Mercenaries walk up towards the boat to meet with Rudvich who thanks them for their aid. Rad inquires as to why they were standing guard so far away from the boat and Rudvich assures them it was the best place to ensure security. He is about to offer the party their reward when suddenly a woman's cry is heard from within the ship. Ramza exclaims that he thinks he heard a woman cry for help from the boat and Rudvich assures them it was nothing. Just then two Knights show up and demand that Baert turn himself in for the crime of human trafficking.

Baert says the charges are ludicrous and asks the party to fulfill their obligation to protect him and his cargo, and the party has a choice.

A) Protect Baert Rudvich - More units show up with the Knights and the two Rudvich employees join as Guests. If you select this option and win the battle then you are rewarded with a large sum of gil and another item given for doing such an exemplary job. After the battle Ramza expresses concern about what he heard, and Gafgarion assures him it was nothing and that they did their job and received their reward in kind.

B) Side with the Knights and help them take the Trading Company in. More enemies appear along with the enemies on the boat and try to take down the Mercenaries and the two Knights (who join as guests). If you win the Knights thank you for your help and wonder if they could have done it without you. They tell Ramza and company that they found a cell of young women to be sold to high paying noblemen for all sorts of seedy deeds. They give the party a small gil reward and an item (preferably one better than the item from Baert to counter the lessened cash reward). Ramza expresses his joy at performing a good deed and Rad agrees. Gafgarion says he is just glad they were given a decent reward and that helping those others is just a small bonus, but if they keep this up they may run out of gil and the party heads out of the map.
My FFT 1.3030 videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 18EFFEA0AD
My FFT: Mercenaries videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 174F169EE5
My FFV Random Class Challenge videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... C9F3BD69BF

mav

July 24, 2009, 12:32:38 am #127 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by mav
Quote from: "SilvasRuin"I think a heal between each fight would be better.  You wouldn't have to tone down the difficulty of the fights that way.  It might be nice to allow the player to adjust Rad and Ramza between each fight, but I suppose it should be doable enough without that.
Do you mean that the team is healed after the fight and then proceed to the next fight (as in, without the formation screen)? Or do you mean the battle ends, it goes to formation, where you can change jobs, equip new weapons, etc, and the next fight begins (and because it's a new fight your stats are back up)?

When it comes to the formation screen, I'm kinda in this state of perpetual bartering: either the tournament isn't back-to-back and the fights can be more diverse and challenging, or the tournament is back-to-back but the fights are easier, due to the crippling nature of fighting round after round with little rebound. Anyhow, the tournament isn't set in stone yet, so things could easily be reworked and the more exciting battles can be put in.

And I should mention how important LD's opinion is: I don't want this to be a programming nightmare for him, or anything like that. And I'd like for it to be a nice little feature for this patch. So if he thinks it should go one way, then I'll definitely support him (even if I may not necessarily agree).

LastingDawn

July 24, 2009, 12:59:30 am #128 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Quote from: "mav"
Quote from: "SilvasRuin"I think a heal between each fight would be better.  You wouldn't have to tone down the difficulty of the fights that way.  It might be nice to allow the player to adjust Rad and Ramza between each fight, but I suppose it should be doable enough without that.
Do you mean that the team is healed after the fight and then proceed to the next fight (as in, without the formation screen)? Or do you mean the battle ends, it goes to formation, where you can change jobs, equip new weapons, etc, and the next fight begins (and because it's a new fight your stats are back up)?

When it comes to the formation screen, I'm kinda in this state of perpetual bartering: either the tournament isn't back-to-back and the fights can be more diverse and challenging, or the tournament is back-to-back but the fights are easier, due to the crippling nature of fighting round after round with little rebound. Anyhow, the tournament isn't set in stone yet, so things could easily be reworked and the more exciting battles can be put in.

And I should mention how important LD's opinion is: I don't want this to be a programming nightmare for him, or anything like that. And I'd like for it to be a nice little feature for this patch. So if he thinks it should go one way, then I'll definitely support him (even if I may not necessarily agree).

Because of the multi-patching done, events and inbattle events are not matters of concern, in fact there could be an event to restore both Ramza and Rad to max HP and MP (I think?), in fact... is this available in all four chapters? If so, there could be a number of matches for each and every chapter, each one with a varying final prize. I would say that Yardow or Zaland locations (not map neccessarily...) might be the best place to hold these tournaments. Are you sure you only want one try as well? I can arrange it that, you can take multiple tries, and even possibly arrange a system and seperate matches of... for instance...

1. Round Mode (Allows for full healing and optimizing after battle, enemies are more difficult)

2. Survival Mode (No healing after battle, survive through 9 grueling teams! Each one more destructive then the last!) or something like that.

Though I think for simplicities sake, I think I'll have the Tournaments held in the Thieves Fort, on second thought... this will allow ease of access. Failure in combat will only lead to being sent back to Gariland, to assure that it wouldn't repeat itself over and over and...

Though how does that look? 18 seperate battles per chapter? (that might be a bit much...) feel free to re-examine the amount, if we do decide to do it in this manner.

Art of War

LastingDawn

July 24, 2009, 01:00:43 am #129 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Quote from: "beawulfx"I know mine are massively long, here is another though, with some more choice involved! It's based on some little info from vanilla and maybe can bring some more depth to the world of Ivalice. I hope they aren't being used in your patch, or that if they do show up they are still the same shady company we've come to love, heh

Quest: Baert Trading Company
Chapter 2-3?
Activition: Warjilis Trade city, or a town nearby?

The party is walking through the town of Warjilis (could use the map for Slums of Goug, or any unused town area map) and they see a poster from the Baert Trading company seeking help of strong men to protect their latest shipment departing from Warjilis Trade City Docks that night. They are offering a large cash reward for anyone who can stand gaurd as brigands have been looting from them during recent trade runs.

The party decides to take up the offer and heads off to the Warjilis map with the docked ship. Here we see Rudvich by the boat and two Thieves (Gamblers? The thief sprite would work well though I think...) on the boat.

Here we see the shipment is nearly finished loading. The Mercenaries walk up towards the boat to meet with Rudvich who thanks them for their aid. Rad inquires as to why they were standing guard so far away from the boat and Rudvich assures them it was the best place to ensure security. He is about to offer the party their reward when suddenly a woman's cry is heard from within the ship. Ramza exclaims that he thinks he heard a woman cry for help from the boat and Rudvich assures them it was nothing. Just then two Knights show up and demand that Baert turn himself in for the crime of human trafficking.

Baert says the charges are ludicrous and asks the party to fulfill their obligation to protect him and his cargo, and the party has a choice.

A) Protect Baert Rudvich - More units show up with the Knights and the two Rudvich employees join as Guests. If you select this option and win the battle then you are rewarded with a large sum of gil and another item given for doing such an exemplary job. After the battle Ramza expresses concern about what he heard, and Gafgarion assures him it was nothing and that they did their job and received their reward in kind.

B) Side with the Knights and help them take the Trading Company in. More enemies appear along with the enemies on the boat and try to take down the Mercenaries and the two Knights (who join as guests). If you win the Knights thank you for your help and wonder if they could have done it without you. They tell Ramza and company that they found a cell of young women to be sold to high paying noblemen for all sorts of seedy deeds. They give the party a small gil reward and an item (preferably one better than the item from Baert to counter the lessened cash reward). Ramza expresses his joy at performing a good deed and Rad agrees. Gafgarion says he is just glad they were given a decent reward and that helping those others is just a small bonus, but if they keep this up they may run out of gil and the party heads out of the map.

Pretty creative, and it's very fitting to the theme of Mercenaries. A very good addition.

Art of War

SilvasRuin

July 24, 2009, 01:06:32 am #130 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SilvasRuin
I meant both.  The last sentence was about the two possibilities and how I didn't have a strong leaning either way there.  Healing after every battle would probably be enough if you made sure to give Ramza and Rad setups that are versatile enough to not get in a jam.  Healing without the chance to change setups could be a good compromise to get the difficulty hovering at just about the right level, depending on how many different situations you can put them in during the tournament.  (The more strategies needed, the harder it would be without re-equipping or job changing.)

LastingDawn, I don't believe I saw your response to an idea of mine.  Is it too out of place?

LastingDawn

July 24, 2009, 01:11:19 am #131 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Ah, I thought I missed something... this would be my own personal bias, but I'm not a big fan of FFVII, or it's movie. I knew I forgot to reply to something...

Also as it goes for "re-equipping" Rad and Ramza have innate Equip Change on all of their classes, so changing equipment is only a turn taken in battle.

Art of War

SilvasRuin

July 24, 2009, 01:33:06 am #132 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SilvasRuin
Then my comment only applies to job and ability changing.

That's a small bummer.  Mainly I wanted an excuse to get Reno and Rude in there.  Those three Sephiroth spawn and Rufus never were interesting to me anyways.  Oh well.  If I come up with something I think you'll like, I'll post it.

Kagebunji

July 24, 2009, 03:54:09 am #133 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kagebunji
Back to mission "dead everywhere", leaving them with 1HP could be great too, I can't arque with that, cause it'll be harder :D. Hmm about the skill Gaff could use... how about he throw some holy shuriken? Wave armor can be deleted, instead, how about 10000gil and "demon slice"? I don't think there has to be some new sprite for Shin, only recoloring it should do it. And about 2nd fight with Tantalus, i think they should stay in Dorter for night(cause it's close to araquay)

Kagebunji

July 27, 2009, 12:02:24 pm #134 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kagebunji
Ok, next one ( had to modify it a lot, it could be better LD, but oh well ;) )

The Juarez

Chapter 3 (middle)

Ramza and co. were resting on Mandalia Plains, when a hoded person come ( maybe Purple mystery SPR with colors changed to brown?). He said them that a group called "The Juarez" are defeating almost all mercenaries groups, and that the next one is Gaff and his companions.Gaffgarion replied that they aren't interested with such things, but man laughed at him and said that he is a coward, Gaff said that he will teach those weaklings a lesson, and asked where the duel will be held. Man told the duel will start tomorrow at Fovoham. Then the man leave, and Ramza say that he doesn't have good feeling about this.

Next day when Ramza and co. arrived at Fovoham three people appear and present themself as "The Juarez". Then the battle begins:

Enemy units:
1. Thomy(their leader, he should be 5 lvl. higher than Ramza, Corban Black SPR will be perfect)
2. Mike( only a member, Snake (yuong) SPR is good)
3. Bruce( another member, Snake (young) SPR again)

When you defeat them you get 15000 gil and great gun with bullets.

goldblade0

July 27, 2009, 01:43:15 pm #135 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by goldblade0
Well Here is a idea.
Potential Job / A Bar Fight
Chapter: Any
Area: Pub,  Map 96
Could be in any city of your choice too, cant think of any good ones right now.

Rad, Ramza, and Gaffgarion go to the bar to meet with someone offering a job.  The person gets there late, which means Rad is drunk by the time they get there.  Ramza and Gaff go out to talk to him.  Ramza comes back a few minutes later to find a fight about to break out between Rad and the bar patrions.

No one has any weapons equipped, and the enemies only have clothes type armor. 4-5 on 2.  After the fight Passes out from being drunk, and while Ramza checks up on him one of the people who was knocked out gets up and gets a cheap shot on Ramza, knocking him out.  Gaffgarion then enters, picks up a item off the ground, then takes them back to a hotel room.  Reward is a bit of gil and a Tobacco Pipe.  That is if its not too good of a item to find there.  If not maybe a good knife.  They talk a bit about it and Rad frogot why the fight started in the first place.Oh yeah and Gaff refuses the job.
It'll be a good long time until someone flushes another guitar string.

beawulfx

July 27, 2009, 01:44:38 pm #136 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by beawulfx
Haha, the Mercenaries spend a lot of time in the pub in our eyes :P
My FFT 1.3030 videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 18EFFEA0AD
My FFT: Mercenaries videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 174F169EE5
My FFV Random Class Challenge videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... C9F3BD69BF

goldblade0

July 27, 2009, 01:47:35 pm #137 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by goldblade0
Realistcly, that is where you would find your jobs normally.  Especially the less than legal ones
It'll be a good long time until someone flushes another guitar string.

SilvasRuin

July 27, 2009, 02:22:43 pm #138 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SilvasRuin
Considering that IS where you get jobs in the vanilla game?  That sounds about right honestly.

beawulfx

July 27, 2009, 02:58:14 pm #139 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by beawulfx
Heh, yeah I know I put my own in there as well, I just imagine they spend a lot of money on their bar tabs that's all. Especially Rad. Not sure how much milk costs in a bar though...