• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 07:41:20 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Plans for new sprites, whats everyone working on?

Started by Zozma, April 24, 2008, 08:34:17 pm

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

Jimmy mentioned most things. Mav is right as well, the hair is looking strange, colors I mean, skin is soo dark and hair soo light, I cannot feel the contrast between those two.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Zozma

Quote from: "R999"@Zozma:  That's close. I am working on something like it. Although, it will probably be a while before I get back on her. Inspired by Alter Saber as per Type-Moon, and I will definitely work on it. Agrias and her are some of my favorite characters.

If you wanted to do a simple recolor, you might find this useful,

(Obviously needs a lot of touchup here, it was only a rough sketch.  Personally, I like these colors although she looks more like Ajora possessed than anything else).

@SilvasRuin:
(Not quite the same, in my opinion).

do you have this agrias palette in bmp form...? i like it.. gotta get a "dark agrias" portrait too lol
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

mav

A new palette for the portrait shouldn't be too tough either. Getting some decent saturation values might be a little hard though.

Zozma

id probably want her touched up to be a little more gothic as well

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

Zozma

yeah i dont want the portrait to be a simple recolor... maybe some black eyeshadow lol...

Zozma

nevermind how is this? i separated the skintone from the hair more so that she doesnt necessarily have to be so pale

jimmyjw88

Looks good, though, dark agrias...I kinda prefer paler version. What are her characteristics, by the way? Dark side of Agrias? Or...?
(Sorry if you already mention before)
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Zozma

i am considering different uses for her
A) either Lady Agrias gets turned this way against her will, perhaps as a lucavi or something else
B) its an evil clone made of her cast off chaotic side (seen roaming DD)
hmmm
C) perhaps just an imposter

jimmyjw88

Hmm...I feel paler version suits all the aboves, though for C, a normal human skin colour would suit well as well.

Zozma

I think the imposter idea might even fit the best anyway actually. shes not exactly an undead, more of a dark knight anyway

jimmyjw88

Imposter sounds good.
Agrias vs Agrias (imposter)...
Wooo

EDIT: Lucavi is interesting too, if she turn into some lucavi when lose her battle, like the others.

Zozma

imposter works the best because original agrias is key to the end of the story..

Zozma

okay at least a start on the portrait lol...

normally i dont make my portraits smile, ive only done it with one other sprite, "lust" but i felt it appropriate to show a bit of difference between good agrias and evil impostor lol...

jimmyjw88

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "Zozma"okay at least a start on the portrait lol...

normally i dont make my portraits smile, ive only done it with one other sprite, "lust" but i felt it appropriate to show a bit of difference between good agrias and evil impostor lol...

lol! i like the evil grin. nice one

Knox

I also like the evil-grinned one, That's pretty awesome.
  • Modding version: PSX
~Auranhiem

mav

I'm not of a fan of evil grins, but that's fine. Great job with the eyes. Have you considered lightening the skin a tad bit?

Zozma

k here u go, anyone who wants it