• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 07:09:04 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

A fun little test to do if you're bored.

Started by Pierce, December 17, 2011, 05:49:42 am

Pierce

http://www.goldrush.com/~herd/corrupt.html

The "Corruption Test".
Take it, find out how corrupt you are. It's simple.
Ignorance itself is a crime! - Miluda

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

RedWorld

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Celdia

136? Is that all? Really?

Note to self: take up hardcore drugs and drinking.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Kaijyuu

Apparently drugs and sex are signs of corruption? What the hell?

Some of those actually ARE bad (see: taking advantage of people), but at least half are like, that's bad? In any way?

Tigerspike

I'm sorry, but those sex questions don't count.  Sex without contraceptives?  I'm married with children for crying out loud.
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

3lric

December 17, 2011, 03:08:40 pm #7 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 03:18:43 pm by Elric42
201.. apparently im going straight to hell..

Quote from: Kaijyuu on December 17, 2011, 02:56:32 pm
Some of those actually ARE bad (see: taking advantage of people), but at least half are like, that's bad? In any way?

Completely agree, and i would never take advantage of someone but how is that only like 4 points or something and other things not nearly as bad are worth double that?
Taking advantage of someone seems like it should be like 800 corruption points..

Xifanie

Quote from: Elric42 on December 17, 2011, 03:08:40 pmCompletely agree, and i would never take advantage of someone but how is that only like 4 points or something and other things not nearly as bad are worth double that?
Taking advantage of someone seems like it should be like 800 corruption points..

I was going to say that but you beat me at it :P
Personally I got 108
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

3lric

December 17, 2011, 05:47:03 pm #9 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:29:54 pm by Elric42
Quote from: Xifanie on December 17, 2011, 05:42:20 pm
I was going to say that but you beat me at it :P
Personally I got 108

still less bad then mine :P
Guess ill be burning all by myself haha

3lric

GeneralStrife

This test...is stupid...sex makes you evil apparently.

3lric

Quote from: GeneralStrife on December 17, 2011, 06:23:07 pm
This test...is stupid...sex makes you evil apparently.

It's why I'm going to hell apparently x_x   well, sex among other things lol

FFMaster

I got 10. That explains how good I am right?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Pierce

It's not a question of "evil", rather a question of corruptness. While having sex and drinking don't mean you're corrupt, if you were 40 and hadn't had sex or drank, you're likely very un-corrupt (innocent?).

Also, 167 for me.
Ignorance itself is a crime! - Miluda

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Kagebunji

December 18, 2011, 11:48:41 am #17 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 11:55:28 am by Kagebunji
Let's try this then...

This is silly, most scoring stuff is about sex, not to mention the classification below the test also is moslty about sex. Well, I got 78, not too bad for someone like me.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

EmmaNigma

I got 107. Just ONE POINT under xifi. Damn!
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.