• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:12:37 pm

AI Assist?

Started by JesusJoodus, April 29, 2023, 02:28:18 pm

JesusJoodus

Curious if any of you wonderfully intelligent people have taken any of your knowledge in coding and/or work done over the years here and tried messing with the new AI models that are running around? I've read where coders are absolutely loving the ai for coding assist and today I remembered how my brain hates coding but loves everything this community has done with FFT and for those who love the game.

My thought is that this could greatly assist those who have been working on mods and the like, especially those with great success in the adventure that is modding.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Xifanie

Thank you for your support! 💜

We've looked at lot at AI in the past several months in the community, and unfortunately AI is far too much in its infancy to be anything but something fun to play with for memes. Hopefully there will be something cool in the future!
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful