• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:14:42 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

ROBOT FARM: Need Spriters!

Started by skyaphid, January 01, 2016, 10:41:21 pm

skyaphid

January 01, 2016, 10:41:21 pm Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 08:53:57 am by skyaphid
Hello! I'm a long time lurker of this website. I've only just now registered.

Anyway, I'm working on a Final Fantasy Tactics-esque game. Of course - it's completely different, but the combat system draws a lot from it. We're calling it Robot Farm.

The game is about robots and building them, along with Harvest Moon elements and (mostly importantly) the FFT/SMT hybrid combat system. It's almost done with development, as we've been using placing sprites this whole time while we make it. However, we're getting close to it being done and I need spriters.

This is a rev-share thing. So when we finish it, you'll get a percentage of whatever we make off of it monetarily. We can also pay modestly straight up instead if you like.

If any of you are interested, please contact us!
Email: contact@nokoriware.com

Here is some rough debug combat footage of the game (please note there's a lot of polish left to add):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_O6GB_Ha58MdlRKWFN3Y3J2SHc

Thank you guys!

Angel

I have absolutely no idea what was going on in that video.

And not to be negative or parade raining, but... we don't exactly have spriters here anymore. There was a mass spriter exodus from the site nearly 3 years ago, with only brief glimpses of promise since. The days of sprite sheets being completed here are pretty much gone. Admitting this is one of the most painful things I've done in my life.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

skyaphid

Any idea where this "exodus" went to? Lol

Also don't worry about the speed. It's a lot more comprehensible when you understand the mechanics, and even then you can just read the combat log and get a grasp of what's going on otherwise.