• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Been a while. How is everyone?

Started by Vanya, June 27, 2011, 10:01:24 pm

Vanya

Been taking things easy since my divorce. Working on my dream Castlevania game in GM. Getting a puzzle game ready for submission for possible publishing to iPhone. And lurking here from time to time. Looks like things have been happening on the ASM front. I'm happy to see the community expanding. ^___^
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

formerdeathcorps

I'm all right, myself, though RPs and videomaking is eating my ASM time, as is a slight amount of demotivation (since I have to rewrite my hack...nothing creative, just tedious).
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Zozma

I am! thanks for asking! and you??
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

LastingDawn

It is great to see you back Vanya. Yes the community has grown and our talent grows by the day with it. The spectres of the past have mostly been swept away and we are making real progress as a community.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Dome

Quote from: LastingDawn on June 28, 2011, 02:32:55 am
It is great to see you back Vanya. Yes the community has grown and our talent grows by the day with it. The spectres of the past have mostly been swept away and we are making real progress as a community.

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Not swept away so much as tempted into self-exile in Middle Earth by Melkor.  I have to say, it's really nice without the more abrasive personalities here.  The closest thing to a religious flame war these days is my "Jebus is Gay" thread in spam, and that was just an excuse for hawt jebus-on-jebus action.

Cheetah

Good to see you around Vanya, sounds like you have been busy.
Current Projects:

Celdia

Hi Vanya! Any details you're willing to share about the Castlevania project?
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Vanya

It's good to see every one and things going so smoothly. ^___^

A far as my project, Celdia, it's one of those dream games we've all thought would be great if we could make. Thanks for asking! ^__^

It's called "Castlevania: The Demon Castle", and is a massive enhanced 8-bit remake of Castlevania 1 that incorporates elements from all 5 previous versions of the game and  some new content as well. I first thought the whole thing up before my divorce, and afterwards I was starting to get over things a bit and wanted to work on something for fun besides my puzzle game. I had dropped a thread at the Castlevania Dungeon Forums so I could get feedback on my ideas. When I went back to flesh those out some more things just fell into place all at once, so now I'm working off a WIP CV3 engine that shows a lot of promise and have help with the game's music. So things are chugging along quite nicely on this project. More so than my Megaman game, but I'll get back to that soon enough.
¯\(°_0)/¯

Celdia

I recall the Megaman game. I wanted to play that as I recall. >.>
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Vanya

That game is on the back burner while I work on the CV game and my retail game.
¯\(°_0)/¯