• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 05:58:43 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Re: ALL THE THINGS (ATT: A D&D RPG) - Let's get ready to rumble!

Started by Celdia, November 01, 2011, 06:21:40 am

st4rw4k3r

Elia walks to Rhyhorn and accepts the torch he hands her. "Thank you sir Rhyhorn." She pulls her bells and ribbons out of her bag, and ties the bells up to the ribbons. When they are made to look like so:
She then ties them to her hair like so:

EmmaNigma

"Thank you, friend Rhyhorn, for the torch. I say let's press on into the cave. If we camp, we open ourselves for a GOBLIN AMBUSH. If we hunger, we will sustain ourselves with bats that fly towards us. Don't eat the wings, they're poisonous." The mighty warrior narrows her eyes and says the last bit between gritted teeth. She picks bits of goblin off of her and flings it at the rocks, taking small delight as it makes a satisfying "splat" as it is dashed upon the rocks. "I have not heard friend Yvonne in quite some time. If she is harmed, I shall strangle A HUNDRED GOBLINS WITH MY BARE HANDS!" she screams to the heavens, swinging her axe over her tall frame.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Ryqoshay

Yvonne moves her lights again, scanning the area frantically, seeking out more hidden assailants.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Celdia

In the distance, the hooting of an owl can be heard.

Rhyhorn
~Stats~
HP: 41/45
Defense: 19
Movement: 4
Endurance: 8
Reflex Speed: 1
Magic Defense: 2
Melee Skill: 16
Magic Skill: 0

Elia
~Stats~
HP: 21/21
Defense: 17
Movement: 6
Endurance: 5
Reflex Speed: 5
Magic Resistance: 9
Melee Skill: 14
Ranged Skill: 16
Magic Skill: 6

Hogarth
~Stats~
HP: 41/47
Defense: 16
Movement: 8
Endurance: 6
Reflex Speed: 4
Magic Resistance: 2
Melee Skill: 28
Ranged Skill: 20
Magic Skill: -100

Xun
~Stats~
HP: 23/23
Defense: 20
Endurance: 1
Magic Resistance: 6
Melee Skill: 28
Ranged Skill: 20
Magic Skill: 0

Yvonne
~Stats~
HP: 8/9
Defense: 18
Movement: 6 Flying (1 Walking)
Reflex Speed: 6
Magic Resistance: 4
Melee Skill: 8
Ranged Skill: 32
Magic Skill: 7

Nathalie
~Stats~
HP: 18/18
Defense: 16
Magic Resistance: 1
Melee Skill: 4
Ranged Skill: 18
Magic Skill: 1 (Items Only)
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

EmmaNigma

I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Ryqoshay

"Gozer!" Yvonne squeaks, rapidly descending towards the rest of the party. "We came, we saw, we kicked their tiny li'l' goblin butts!" she announces triumphantly, upon entering the light.

st4rw4k3r

"Hello Madam." Elia notices Yvonne's wounds. "Oh you are hurt!" Elia walks over to Yvonne, and places a finger out to touch the fairy. "Heal!" Elia chants, and Yvonne's wounds mend. "There that should do!" Elia says cheerfully with a smile.

[Cure Minor Wounds]

Ryqoshay

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Yvonne says, glancing over at Hogarth. She wipes the red drool from her chin with the back of her hand while vainly attempting to clean the other on her top.

EmmaNigma

Seeing a blood-soaked Yvonne, Hogarth's face darkens and she grips her axe tightly. "There will be no wiping the blood off my steel today. Let the ones in the cave have their last sight be that of the blood of their brethren reaching out to claim them." Hogarth mutters a thousand dark omens under her breath. If she could, she'd write GOBLIMS in her oath book. "Friend Yvonne, we will encounter many corpses-to-be in the cave, which is doubtful to have tall ceilings. Should you need to, hide behind me. I do not wish to see you killed, despite your magical nature."

Ryqoshay

"Cave?" Yvonne glances at the hole in the rocks. "Xavier di'n' say nothin' 'bout a cave..." She purses her lips. "My like fer 'im 'as gone down..."

EmmaNigma

"Who?" Hogarth asks upon hearing of this 'Xavier' person. "Anyways, the goblins' treasure is down that cave, and we are going to claim it for glory and honor of our victory against the horde of sneaky monsters."

Ryqoshay

The fire pixie sneers. "We're not really gonna go in there, are we?"

st4rw4k3r

EmmaNigma

Hogarth puffs herself up, trying to look important but instead just makes a :I face. "And why not? It's a cave, after all, and we were told there were magical artifacts in here. If nothing else, we can kill some more of these goblins in the name of the god of vengeance, Hggrl. We have the perfect team of the mighty Rhyhorn, yourself, a woman with a crossbow, a traveling prostitute, friend Xun, and HOGARTH OF THE FROZEN NORTH"

st4rw4k3r

"Ahem! Prostitute? I did not spend 18 plus years of my life in a church to receive a title as that." Elia snaps back with hostility.

EmmaNigma

Hogarth looks genuinely confused. "But did I not hear you tell the guard your profession upon arrival into the kingdom?"

Ryqoshay

Yvonne crosses her arms as she stands on the edge of the cart of ALL THE THINGS. "What proof do we got tha' the things we're lookin' for are 'ere?" She huffs indignantly before pointing off into the darkness away from the cave. "Fer all we know there's a whole 'orde a' goblins still ou' there jus' waitin' ta trap us as soon as we go in!"

Kalas

"Now everyone listens to me! We've accepted the job, let's just get it done guys," Nathalie says, butting into the conversation, "Also, Elia, you say "I'm not a prostitute," but the idea of strapping bells to your ears while we move around in a dark cave littered with goblins with night-vision will result in the untimely and rough gang-bang of your person."

Nathalie steps back into the cart hoping to find a whistle of some sort, but when she fails, turns to Elia afterward, "And without any whistle how will we know the the goblins are sticking their cave-dwelling lances into your spear-holder?"

Ryqoshay

Yvonne raises an eyebrow as she turns to look at Nathalie. "Untimely gang-bang of your person?" she mouths silently, wondering if there is such a thing as a timely gang-bang, before turning to Elia. "Nath's gotta point though." She says aloud. "Them goblins got pretty good 'earin'. They di'n' so much as see me up there as 'eard me, ya know? Tha's 'ow I go' this." She points to the remnants of the gash in her side. A thought occurs to her and she glances at the cart of ALL THE THINGS, then at Rhyhorn, then at Hogarth. "Bu' tha' may not matter... I'm pretty sure they'll know we're c'min'..." She looks back up at Elia, "Bu' if ya jus' wanna tie yer hair up an' get it outta the way, you c'n use somma my thread, ya know."

st4rw4k3r

Elia pauses her anger for a moment to think on what Yvonne and  Natalie said. "Sorry, I do not know what I was thinking there..." Elia replies, while un-tieing the bells from her hair, and placing them in her sack. "Thank you for the offer Madam, but my hair is a tad too short to worry about being in my way."