• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:40:18 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

SOMEONE plz HELP ME!!!

Started by Zetaro, July 06, 2010, 11:57:28 am

Zetaro

ive been tryin and tryin and tryin i cant take anymore i need someone to explain how to create your own costom job plz! im about to go nutz if someone doesn't respond soon. ive asked too many people! im about to go MAD!
Everyone will know the name Zetaro!

philsov

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4124

note:  It is impossible to -create- any new job.  You must sacrifice an already existing job to do so.  There are a handful of existing jobs that serve no battle purpose, but modifying Sorcerer works out well enough.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Zetaro

lolz thx i figured it out how to do it now. i appreciate the help oh and if i mod sorcerer how do i change the character into him?

philsov

gameshark / fftastic is the simplest way.

generics can only change into generics, and specials are still their base class.  If you wanted to make, say, agrias, some even more OP class then you can just rig up Holy Knight and be done with it.

Else you can just either give yourself a unit via the ENTD, where you have either an enemy or guest of your custom character who "joins after the event" and you can get one that way.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Zetaro

how would i exactly do the ENTD character.

oh and if you know where i can get a dark knight spr file?(the new one not the one in the original FFT Gaffgarion)