• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:02:10 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Problem after patch/lioneditor with skills/equipment.

Started by PhantasmKari, June 18, 2010, 03:58:46 pm

PhantasmKari

I set a number of classes on the undead versions of classes after renaming them, changing their skills, etc. and now can't modify their gear or skills ingame short of using lion editor, and i'm trying not to use lion editor aside from the initial adding of units, plus, i'd like to be able to change their setup from time to time, ya'know?

I'm assuming the problem is the undead classes themselves, is there any way to fix this or am i going to want to just go ahead and modify a different class? =x which would kind of annoy me =x if i ever got around to spriting, undead units have the most room to work without messing something up, or changing an official character =x ah well...

please and thank you for the assistance ^^

LastingDawn

It's an odd phenomenon called the "Curse Effect", it only exists with the Undead variant classes, if memory serves me right. To my knowledge there is no way to fix it, (or add) to it.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

PhantasmKari

Alright thanks, I already went ahead and reset them and modified stuff in the ENTD so i could modify Agrias, Meliadoul, Alma and Mustaido's double(or triple in alma's case) and made the classes on those, took me awhile to go through everything and make it so they only used 1 sprite/job each though xD