• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 27, 2024, 05:39:25 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

CompleteBoy Completisms

Started by Archael, February 21, 2009, 03:21:11 am

Archael

February 21, 2009, 03:21:11 am Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
IN THIS TOPIC:

Completeboy quotes and ONLY COMPLETE BOY QUOTES. FOLLOW THE RULES.

"in terms for basicness and class combo other ramza, i would say a samurai in single class itself can be considered an all rounder one.
then you have that basically basic squire, with guts it can do something more then normal."

"<5> special or generics = depends, its hard to let go those generics after all they have been doing not to forget their contribution in propositions too, keep them, just for mental easeness, specials are there and are quite a lot, so not using them hurts too."

dwib

February 21, 2009, 03:41:07 am #1 Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 04:38:12 am by dwib
Quote from: "Shade"At same Sed Beoulve who was 8 years old, his farther Zack Beoulve 32 years old and his brother Vain Beoulve 14 were on Barius hill on vacation. Zack is teaching their sons to whistle with grass.
Little back up story with Beoulve family tree:
The story start that nice demon named Lyla that liked to use human form of her was slave of a Arch Witch.

???? O_o

dwib

February 21, 2009, 03:55:23 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by dwib
"considering black mage can do more damage even then i think a summoner is more of a threat to the party due to multi-target, especially those rafa battle summoners and at time those mustang battle ones. "

DarthPaul

February 21, 2009, 08:44:04 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
?!?!?!?!?!?!? Mustand battle..........am I missing something?!?!?!?!?!

Oh wait completeboy quotes.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Archael

February 21, 2009, 01:44:05 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Mustang man, Mustang

DarthPaul

February 21, 2009, 11:16:18 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Sorry typo.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

dwib

February 22, 2009, 01:57:17 am #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by dwib
POST COMPLETEBOY (or the like) OR GTFO

Bastard Poetry

February 27, 2009, 12:38:16 pm #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
In the CoK Ring topic on Gamefaqs, I shared that pic of the MD shamrocks, and shortly afterwards, completeboy came after me like a WARRIOR:

"i do not understand this topic, who is kanbabrif and whats the deal with the ring? from what i assume this is some kind of advertisement, like i am cool check my play video, something related to hacking of fft, which is plain pathetic. this game should be played as it is. i have not checked hacktics thing nor i ever will, this is illegal and wrong. a true gamer would not touch such a thing.

this is mostly off-topic and i gonna complain about it.

and no offense to you bastard, i mean sure you are old posters in this board and this topic might be you time-passing neat community and all, but you see rules are indeed rules. they are hard on me and and thus i expect they show no mercy to others either. done deal. and i do not why some people around here are flaming me indirectly, look i am just a normal poster with no intentions for getting huge posts or publicity thing, you know what i am saying? do not be jealous or do not envy me, after all i am not the legendary user."

NOW CLICK HERE TO SEE MY RESPONSE:
Completeboy, there is nothing illegal about donating to help Jerry's Kids fight Muscular Dystrophy. Those kids are sick, completeboy, and our little community in this topic does what it can to combat the ills of the world.

And how dare you call me a bastard!

Then, in my Random Number G.oddess thread, he attacked me for making light of the divine ladies and gents of the heavens:

"just an advice, not to look at pictures of g.oddess or sculptures for that matter, in manner which is totally wrong, in terms of moral and religiousness, looking at any female in wrong manner is wrong.

also for the fact durga resides with lord shiva, lord vishnu resides with lakshmi. i am from that religion so i though i should update some faqs, i do not what those so called 'gurus' are preaching/providing info for my religion, but i do not believe guru's here let alone those pathetic ones there. a real guru do not need to go and publize in a car, i hate when people worhip a saint, i mean saint was good and rememberable since he used to worship g.od and show people way to g.od, rather then that people forget g.od and worship a saint. if i ever become a minister, then my first priority would be destroy those scandalious guru and their property and lastly the evil/bad people in my country. i am warrior by birth religiously."

MY RESPONSE!

Completeboy, I can definitely relate to you.

You see, I am the Warrior of Postal Routes, seeking wherever I go to bite the ankles of postmen.

It is important to have strong convictions of faith.

I am glad we have had this opportunity to connect.

--

Plus, I sometimes look at my wife in a lusty, I daresay even haughty way sometimes, which you have condemned as "wrong," but my experience has shown that she sort of likes that sort of thing, especially when I do it on a regular basis, and at lengthy intervals. Sometimes I mystify her with a provocative dance, wherein I shake my backside like a scorpion--the male must court the female in an elaborate dance of seduction, you see.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

DarthPaul

February 27, 2009, 12:45:58 pm #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
The second response made me laugh.

BP for master of the witty comeback.

LastingDawn

February 27, 2009, 01:06:52 pm #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Please Bastard Poetry, when I Do make a Mercenaries thread on GameFAQ's when it gets to a certain % completed, I will need you to defend me from that ceaseless troll. I'm difficult to rile up, but that worthless boy has my blood to a boil.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Bastard Poetry

February 27, 2009, 01:09:29 pm #10 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
I will defend you to the end, Lasting Dawn!

Archael

February 27, 2009, 02:04:47 pm #11 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
BP you can't troll CB

you'll only end up hurting yourself

Cheetah

February 27, 2009, 02:53:41 pm #12 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
LOL those are so hilarious. I went to game faqs and read what he wrote about the COK and I almost shit myself when I found you hadn't killed him. I couldn't help myself with my response. Though I tried to be subtle about, like reflect mail could ever defend against the G.OD which Kanbabrif is. The one mean thing I did want to do was put a fake sig at the end of my message:

"---
Just because you have been caught by the cops many times and you know all the rules because you have broken them already, that doesn't mean you get to become a junior policeman."
Current Projects:

dwib

February 27, 2009, 07:28:41 pm #13 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by dwib
Can CompleteBoy be in Part two of CoK??

Bastard Poetry

February 28, 2009, 01:04:05 am #14 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
I'm not trolling completeboy, son. My words make him stronger, because I speak slightly truer words, and he has no choice but to work on being more complete. That should be the ultimate goal of any Gamefaqs poster.

Cheetah, that little junior policeman declaration of his, to OHMYWORD REPORT MY TOPIC FOR OFFTOPIC'DNESS cracked me up something fierce.

Dwib, I'll think about it. A part of me is tempted to follow the tradition set in Part I with Hamwitch to pwn trolls in each episode of the series, but I don't actually believe that completeboy is a troll. He's passed up way too many perfect opportunities to try and start flame wars, which should be the goal of any good troll.

Bastard Poetry

February 28, 2009, 04:32:35 am #15 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
I figured him out!

I posted:

PS:

Kshatriyas caste, eh?

And he responded:

how the check did you knew that bastard?

by the way i am a khastriya but not by caste ways, which i strongly believe is wrong, i am a khastriya by birth. i hope now everyone can understang my likeness with the knight.

also i do not see it wrong to see your own wife in those ways, i said not to look g.odesses in that way as they are but our creators and should be considered even above motherhood.

lastly ii hate caste system even if the religion is one caste keeps things hard, one of the reasons my love is one sided is also cause her father refuses to marry her with me due to caste, but i am once i get rich i will reach her.

i mean an indian must be you friend bastard or perhaps westerners have deep knowledge about other's religion. anyways there are 4 classes which are known when the child is birth, its astrological, and thats sure is the real class in my religion, this days everyone shows themselves as khastriyas or bhramins (the highest class), i am but a pure khastriya, to put for justice in the battle field is what i should do, too bad i am not really given chance to prove my strength in a real battle yet.

Yes! Westerner Education System, FTW!

In the CoK Ring, he responded:

so how is this kanbabrif battle be unlocked? by ways of cheating?

seriously i still do not see this topic anything else other then lets talk it off topic style.

if such dicussion would be directed towards acutal game and its battle system then it would have been a worth investment of time and power, (she almost always talks about time and power), o, i mean sorry if i am in the way though, go ahead since you are but old pals. but seriously there are way to many (NUTSHELL, HURT AND HEAL, RIDDLE and such other off-topicish stuff which i do not understang, especially hurt and heal and the nutshell but the heck are those people talking about anyways?

I still haven't decided how to respond to him, though, on either topic. Completeboy bewilders, angers and fascinates me at the same time. I think it's because I really believe he is Indian and Hindi, and I'm of the opinion that Hinduism is the single fucking coolest religion on the planet. Their g.ods and g.oddesses are sexy as hell.

But on the other hand, he needs to work on his sense of humor.

Cheetah

February 28, 2009, 05:20:16 am #16 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
I think we are mostly running into a culture/language barrier here more than anything. From the looks of things he got into GameFAQS and went a little hogwild with his enthusiasm. Then he was ridiculed, mocked, and apparently even talked to by the moderators. This likely confused, saddened, and belittled him. So he is likely just trying to make amends and relearn how things are to be done, but the cultural/language barrier added with a little hurt feelings is causing a bit of an odd backlash on his part. Basically I feel like his last posts were quite sincere and he is trying his best with no helping hands.

But wow BP great call on the caste thing, very impressive. Hindu sure, but the caste, very keen.
Current Projects:

Archael

February 28, 2009, 08:31:39 am #17 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "Cheetah"I think we are mostly running into a culture/language barrier here more than anything. From the looks of things he got into GameFAQS and went a little hogwild with his enthusiasm. Then he was ridiculed, mocked, and apparently even talked to by the moderators. This likely confused, saddened, and belittled him. So he is likely just trying to make amends and relearn how things are to be done, but the cultural/language barrier added with a little hurt feelings is causing a bit of an odd backlash on his part. Basically I feel like his last posts were quite sincere and he is trying his best with no helping hands.

You should get TRC to check his IP for you.

I'll bet he's perfectly fluent in english and is just trolling.

:D

If you read the topics he actually makes they are trolling wins, all of them... un-moddable trolling wins. My bet is on troll.

LastingDawn

February 28, 2009, 01:22:09 pm #18 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Bah, castes... he must be of one of the higher families then, though that in itself is very rare, especially in this day and age, it is rare for a "Warrior or King" to not be content with what the system has chosen for them. Of course the caste system is highly flawed anyhow as it stands to permanantly keep certain groups in power, while forever keeping other's out of it's reach, it's kind of a reverse Mandate of Heaven to anyone who is familiar with Mencius's work, where the people are the overarching control, and the kingdom exists off their own will. In caste it seems like the priest, teacher, doctor Caste controls which caste will go to whom, based on hereditary and cultural principles And it is part of religion, therefore the control it has over the people is immense, of course though anyone online would say they were the King or Warrior caste, it's the most prestigious of the main four.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Archael

March 05, 2009, 09:30:56 am #19 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael