• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:06:31 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFH Community Pictures (Old)

Started by Archael, October 26, 2009, 05:35:00 pm

ffta707

I don't use geomancer to much. But a Ninja really kicks ass.

Vanya

Quote from: "SentinalBlade"
Quote from: "ffta707"I prefer monks and lancer's over any job. I owned Kletian with them.
Geomancers and Ninja, all the way!

@Vanya, your wife seems really cool. Over the years i have seen you post pictures of you two dressed up, and you guys really look like your having the times of your life. Plus, didnt you guys get married as pirates? or am i thinking of another theme? either way, that would be hella cool to take part in!

Thanks, dude! ^_^
We do have a lot of fun! I mean we aren't perfect either.
We fight sometimes like any other couple. We just don't let those times ruin things for us.
The theme you're thinking of was 'Renaissance'. We had a Celtic/Renaissance wedding on October 31st which is one of the most important pagan holidays.
Plus we both love Halloween more than any other day! ^_^
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

ffta707

Is your wife a tactics player? :)

Vanya

Nope.
She mostly plays Wii Sports Resort & Farmville.
She tears asses up in Wii Bowling, though.
I always wait 'til after the first game to tell ppl that she was on her high school bowling league.
If they still boast then I tell them that's how she got her varsity letter.
They pretty much shut up after that.
Most ppl stop talking shit after getting beat by 50 - 100 points.
¯\(°_0)/¯

ffta707

Haha. Wii is a blast. I bet you guys have a great time. Anyways, force her to play tactics for about an hour. After all, not a lot of people don't like the game. XD

Vanya

She won't.
She's more of a casual gamer and doesn't have the time or the patience for long battles.
Not surprisingly she doesn't like most JRPGs but did used to play 'EverCrack'.
¯\(°_0)/¯

ffta707

Hehe. I have never had a brother, so I used to play tactics with my neighbor. I guess he thinks he's to old for the game (Senior) and he plays more COD4 than anything. He never got COD6, which is weird. So I tried to get my cousin (9) to play it a little. He has a little bit of a focus issue, and he has to be touching something, or shooting an Airsoft and/ or nerf gun. So I gave up and decided to play it on my own. XD

Vanya

When I first played it way back when it first came out a bunch of us played it together. That was fun.
¯\(°_0)/¯

ffta707

I guess when it all comes down to it, FFT is a very intelligent game, and can require good patience. You just have to like the game :)

Miroshi Beshima

Lol since everyone else is posting picture...I might as well too! XD
Lol yeah im with two girls too XD im just that cool lol

Archael

ugly girls don't count towards coolness

LastingDawn

Is it not just your opinion Voldemort? Maybe you should have made that a little clearer in your post. It seems you've been even more bitter since you've "apologized". (Despite that log of Zodiac's showing that you were far from sincere...)
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Miroshi Beshima

Haha acutually the one in the lower corner is just a bad shot of her considering shes seriously like model material but she doesnt believe anyone who tells her that lmao and the other one, well shes just a really good friend who wanted to be in the picture lmao

Archael

Quote from: "LastingDawn"Is it not just your opinion Voldemort? Maybe you should have made that a little clearer in your post.

I didn't know that I needed to pre-face everything I write with a reminder that the opinions I write are.. my own? Sorry?

QuoteIt seems you've been even more bitter since you've "apologized". (Despite that log of Zodiac's showing that you were far from sincere...)

What are you talking about? What chat log?

This one?

viewtopic.php?p=119793#p119793

??

That chat log came before I made any apology, so I don't see how that shows that I was being "far from sincere"

the only person that sounds bitter here is you

I don't like my sincerity being attacked , especially not because you can't read dates properly

LastingDawn

Yes, it was of my own creation... ahem... maybe a little of stress getting to me? As we discussed in IRC, you could have went about your opinion in a kinder way. This isn't anyone's work. This is someone's personal life.

I apologize for accusing you of anything though. Honestly it was because of the slight bit of my fury towards that chat log (which my browser marked as new, my trouble for not looking at the Actual date, my folly completely).
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Miroshi Beshima

Guys, I'm really hoping all of this fighting is goin to stop sometime soon. You both are veteran members, been here for awhile. Shouldnt you have each other's backs? I kno what happened here a little while back, but the past is the past, right?

Vanya

On a lighter note I won an 80's costume contest at a local bar.
I have to post the pics soon, but just to give you a heads up I was in a Super Mario outfit. =P
¯\(°_0)/¯

ffta707

I want to see more awesome toga's! XD

Vanya

¯\(°_0)/¯

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Quote from: "Miroshi Beshima"Lol since everyone else is posting picture...I might as well too! XD
Lol yeah im with two girls too XD im just that cool lol

I can't decide if you look 12 or if you look like the male version of a girl I know...  Not like I have any room to talk though.  I weighed 130 lbs until I was 21, and now I don't even know or care how much I weigh.