• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:00:00 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Appreciation and Shout Outs

Started by Cheetah, September 12, 2009, 04:46:20 am

Cheetah

Thanks Zeos. That is certainly an excellent offer. I will have to give this some thought.
Current Projects:

formerdeathcorps

Quote from: "Zeos"So, this is spectacular.  I can honestly say I wouldn't have played much further through the game had I not found this.  The PSP versions slowdown was killing me, and the old script just didn't have what I wanted.  You guys have done great stuff here.

I want to show my appreciation properly here.  I'm a fifth year video game design major (RIT), and I'd like to contribute some time if you guys need any.  My email is electrical dot interference at gmail dot com.  I'm well versed in C, C++, C#, Java, Forth, Lisp, and a half-dozen other languages, and though I haven't done much work on the PSX specifically I want to help out.  Drop me a line if you need anything done.

Hmm, maybe this isn't the right place for this, but you should really help melonhead, me, and R999 out in releasing a complete version of 478.
EDIT: I sent you an e-mail.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.