• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Goodbye, Farewell and...

Started by Celdia, July 12, 2013, 01:40:04 am

Lady Ladile

I'm not around much, but CCP is the first Tactics patch/hack that I ever had the pleasure of playing and I've enjoyed it greatly.  Thank you for taking the time to make it.

Abyssinia, Celdie - don't be a stranger :)

Erosennin36

miss You >.< hey this patch is good ??? changs What?

Crisz

Guessing no one was able to figure out how come this mod wouldnt work on the psp

Elric

And you are guessing that based on what and why?

The ASM hacks it uses don't allow it to be used on such. That was never not figured out.
  • Modding version: PSX

Crisz

There was an old post askin the same thing before, but there wasnt a definite answer if could be played on the psp, thank you for the answer

BizzMar

December 25, 2014, 01:42:10 am #25 Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 02:33:14 am by BizzMar
It is a shame that this patch will never be finished becasue I liked the first a lot and I'm pretty sure this is way better, and that surely that a lot of pleople miss you here, Celdia. Farewell.

Well... as this is the only thread that 's still unlocked I want to ask, does this patch works on the console? I made it run at my emulator but at my console it doesn't go further than "Orbone monastery" text at the intro.

Thanks in advance, guys :)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Always yours,
BizzMar.

Angel

No. Celdia uses quite a few ASM hacks that are well-known to not work on console.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

BizzMar

Oh, what a shame. Thank you, Toshiko (:
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Always yours,
BizzMar.