• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 04:24:09 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Hello. I just want to understand xd

Started by BizzMar, April 09, 2013, 12:22:30 pm

BizzMar

I see there is a CCP 2nd being made, so original CCP is already finished and will have no more changes?

I played it once some years ago and never finished, I don't really remember why, but with so mane changes being made then, maybe I got bugged or there was a change somewhere I had already passed and couldn't go back and go mad, I don't remember xd so mabe if you tell me there will be no more changes I start playing it again.

There wil be more changes on original Celdia's complete patch?

Thanks in advance for your answer :)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Always yours,
BizzMar.

Celdia

Sadly, no, the original CCP will see no more changes, updates or fixes. My notes are too sparse and random to make any sense of them at this point so trying to fix anything broken with the original patch is kind of impossible since I don't remember what all has been changed exactly. The purpose of CCP 2nd is to remake the original patch with some better balance, changes to jobs I didn't care for in the end and put the whole thing together with some better note-taking from the start so that continued support/fixes could be maintained if necessary. That said, I've pretty much been on hiatus since January on this project since real life has gotten in the way of being able to do more than check the occasional messages on the forum. I do hope to get back to it sooner rather than later but I couldn't say when that will be.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

BizzMar

Yeah. I understand what you mean with that real life is taking all your time... but well, then I'll take this as an invitation to play your first version of the patch, hoping that when I finish it (that it will be in a long, long time) the second patch is on it's finals.

I wish you the best of the enjoyments in the project :) Wish I could help, but as I said before, I know what you mean about your real life taking all your time.

See you later, lady, and thank you so much for your great job with the patch. Always tought it is amazing :mrgreen:
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Always yours,
BizzMar.