• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

CCP (Celdia's Complete Patch) [Old Thread - Locked]

Started by Celdia, December 14, 2010, 12:41:47 am

MysticKnightFF5

Forcing the player to use up a skill slot so they don't suck balls is not good balancing.

Celdia

Thank you for that enlightening comment, Mystic. ^_^

A v1.93 patch should be up in just a few minutes. It'll be addressing the Dorter issue as well as some other problems noted above.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

dwib

I think that is fine balancing for a class. They don't suck balls with 2 move because they use ranged weapons and have innate float and high jump to get to high ground and extend their range.

Also Celdia, the description for Blinding Powder is still "Use your weapon to carve the very life out of a target and use it as your own." with Range 1, etc. etc.

Celdia

Oh god damnit... >.<

Thank you, dwib. If only I'd known that about 25 minutes ago. XD   Something for the next update I suppose.

Looks like Blinding Powder's description is on Steal Spirit. Tiny misfire there.

GeneralStrife

Celdia, have you considered swapping The male red mage sprite with Lijj's newer version?

MysticKnightFF5

Quote from: Celdia on June 22, 2011, 03:31:47 pm
Thank you for that enlightening comment, Mystic. ^_^

A v1.93 patch should be up in just a few minutes. It'll be addressing the Dorter issue as well as some other problems noted above.

Always happy to help ^.^
Another thing, you may want to fix warlock, cuz it's still kind of..... lulz

Shade

Poeskas Lake is perhaps biggest slap in the face I have ever had.

Every human enemy unit had 3 PA(for a 30 level and + having cursed rings equiped yeah), but there's more, I had two of the enemy champions on my side. You can ask people how I reacted to this.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Wiz

Part 16

Got lazy a lil.

Seriously though, you've got no idea how long it takes to find 40+ minutes of music whilst avoiding repeats and balancing it all out :P

Regardless, I obviously still love making these ^^
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

formerdeathcorps

To be honest, considering how far along this patch is and how many testers and fans it has, it deserves its own section by now.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Dome

Quote from: formerdeathcorps on June 23, 2011, 06:31:05 pm
To be honest, considering how far along this patch is and how many testers and fans it has, it deserves its own section by now.

^This

Or, at the very least, to be moved to the "Completed Patches" section

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Pride

Quote from: formerdeathcorps on June 23, 2011, 06:31:05 pm

I have to agree!
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

LastingDawn

Agreed, this patch has deserved its own section for some time now.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

The Damned

(*throws in support because it's easy as hell to mob given the group mentality humans have*)

Although I've still yet to play it myself, I think that Celdia's patch does finally deserve its own section. I can somewhat understand not giving it one before due it "only" being a class change patch, but with the equipment, ENTD and other changes now, it only seems fair that it gets its own section, especially with the level of activity that she's showing.

Besides, I'd imagine being able to separate things would make things far more easier to keep track of, especially when it comes to inevitable problems.

*continues to act like he can order Xifanie around*
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

GeneralStrife

She's done tons of work, and she personally worked with me to fix it so I could play it. She deserves her own completed section. 1.3 IS in that section and it still gets updated

Celdia