• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:30:09 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Skip Chapter One

Started by Nyzer, September 25, 2022, 02:44:43 pm

Nyzer

September 25, 2022, 02:44:43 pm Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 07:24:47 pm by Nyzer
For ArmoredKori's work in progress - Unexplored, based off The Lion War - he was discussing the idea of skipping Chapter 1 entirely, because his additions all take place after Chapter 2 starts. My response was not to do that, but to let it be a player choice.

Then I came up with events that set that up for him, as well as anyone else who would like to use such a feature.

Both events need to be imported into a copy of TLW's TEST.EVT using EVSP, then imported to the ISO via CDMage.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Oppe

Is there any way to do this on a phone or would I need to get a computer to do this?
  • Modding version: WotL

nitwit

Quote from: Oppe on November 25, 2022, 06:20:06 pmIs there any way to do this on a phone or would I need to get a computer to do this?
Computer, probably. I know of only a few mobile rom patchers, and this is way more niche than that.