• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Brand-New Master's Guide

Started by Neophyte Ronin, March 25, 2017, 10:27:09 pm

Neophyte Ronin

Since I'm currently picking through the Complete Patch right now, I can't help but notice all the old information displayed in the pinned topics such as the Master's Guide.  I remember when Warriors used Charge/Aim for their chief ability, but those tricks were subsumed by other Abilities and a new listing called Maneuvers (featuring the almost game-breaking Rally Performance Skill) replaces it.  That's just one example.  Is it possible for someone to independently author a Master's Guide, or is this something Celdia will do once the Stats-Revert-After-Level-Up bug gets fixed?  I suppose I could try my hand at covering all the Items and Generic Classes....

Angel

Celdia's a lot more focused on other projects at the moment, but a master guide update is probably not something to rule out. Won't happen overnight, but she's not the type to just bail and disappoint. She's taken a lot of pride in her work here.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Celdia

If I ever get this thing to a finished state I'm happy with I'll put together a Master Guide again but like Angel said I've just got so much else going on currently that CCP 2nd is very much at the bottom of my priority list, I'm sorry to say.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0