• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:40:51 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

PW 2.0 Job Rundown/Ideas (Insight/Feedback Welcome!)

Started by Eternal, August 30, 2014, 09:25:01 pm

Firegod1385

Nothing really to add - Except I just wanted to say thank you Eternal for the work you've done in the community and I'm very excited to play through FFT: Parted Ways (2.0).

I've been mostly a lurker on these forums, checking updates and the like.  And I really enjoy playing FFT while on break at work, or other general downtime that I have.  I play it through fpse on my phone, and while there are issues with some mods, (Can't play Celdia's Complete Patch, due to too much ASM hacks/coding I think) I greatly enjoy trying all of them out.

FFT is by far my favorite game of all time, its just after playing all these wonderful mods, so again, I just wanted to thank you Eternal for your work on this :)

Eternal

Thanks for your kind words, Firegod! PW is coming along nicely, lots of creative juices flowing! ;)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Selius

Quote from: Eternal on December 25, 2014, 09:43:56 pm
Thanks for your kind words, Firegod! PW is coming along nicely, lots of creative juices flowing! ;)

did they run out >_>

Eternal

Not at all. I've been working on it lately, but I've also been really busy with work. I'm hoping to take a vacation this summer and just work non-stop on this, haha.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Ramza2014

I have a few ideas.

* A backstory to Gafgarion. Maybe we can reveal what barbaric actions he did for him to get kicked out of the Eastern Sky in the first place. Speaking of which, if it's possible, add Eastern and Western Skies. Only if it's a minor cutscene...

* Add an event of when Barrington founded Rapha & Malik.

* Add more to Delita and his Black Ram Knights.

* Add an past event between Orlandeau and Barbaneth.

* Reveal Elidib's contract with his Lucavi counterpart and him finding Midnight's Deep.