• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Diablo 2 Playthrough Anyone?

Started by Eternal248, June 04, 2012, 09:45:23 pm

Eternal

June 04, 2012, 09:45:23 pm Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 09:58:35 pm by Xifanie
Anyone interested in this? Choto and I were talking about it on IRC and it sounds like it could be fun.

Required:
- Diablo 2, LoD v1.13c
- PlugY 10.00 plugin (increased stash, more item information, colored items based on type, and stat/skill reassignment)
- Hamachi (connect to FFHacktics1 or to FFHacktics2 if the first is full, using password "ajora" without quotes) to be updated

The current list of players:

1) Eternal (Necromancer)
2) Kokojo (Paladin)
3) Efrate (Assassin)
4) Kalas (Amazon)
5) Elric (Barbarian)
6) Dol (Amazon)
7) Kihaku (Maybe)
8) Xifanie (Sorceress)

9) Star (Druid)
10) Zareb
11) Celdia (Sorceress, as needed)
12) Reiska (Sorceress)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

efrate

I would be in provided we have a set day/time/whatever.  We could do an LP of it even, I can record, skype, and play prolly if we wanna go that route. 
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Eternal

For those interested, post when you can be around/available in the next two weeks or so.

I'm around pretty much any time between 10 AM - 11 PM, but that may change soon if my job starts early.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Kokojo

Available from 7pm-10pm most of the days... all day when I don't work. :P
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

3lric

June 04, 2012, 10:22:07 pm #5 Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 11:04:39 pm by Elric
I may be up for this

Normally for me around 4pm to 10pm AZ Mountain Time Monday thru Friday.
Weekends are whenever I guess
  • Modding version: PSX

Joseph Strife

Nice idea, i can't participate, but i'll sure watch it! :D Especially if someone makes a Trapassassin, my favorite class and build. :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

efrate

June 05, 2012, 08:26:41 am #7 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 10:19:11 am by efrate
On that note, I know Et is necro cause he likes minions, what is everyone else playing?  I'll fill a gap.

Since I heard we are going to be doing this over Hamachii.  Do we enable ladder only runewords and drops via PlugY so its as close to the real online experience for everyone who may not have a 100% legit key (which may include me since I cannot find my damn install disc)?

Also Koko you want to do the recording or shall I?  My laptop can run it all at once, but my internet is kinda fuckalicious.

Anytime from like 8am to 10pm, then 11pm-7am is fine for me in general, exceptions being friday, and I cannot Saturday  night 10-2am or so.  Otherwise I'm wide open.

I may play trapsin strife, its one class I never fully explored, but only if we have a convictiondin or et wants to spam the crap out lower resist making his skeletons worse.  I heard throw barb is taken as well, so we look to be needing some tankiness, so I might have to din it up.  Prolly Tesladin or some such if thats the case, and I can be a 1 point smiter with fanatacism if we really need it for bosses, Black is easy enough to make. 

Dol

I'd be down for this as well if need be.  I'm not a D2 expert or anything (I understood about 1/3 of Efrates post), so if you want to take along someone that knows better, I'd totally understand.

efrate

What times work for ya Dol?  I expect me and Koko possibly to be the only insane know it all types.

Eternal

June 05, 2012, 12:02:50 pm #10 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:05:41 pm by Eternal248
The current list of players:

1) Eternal (Necromancer)
2) Kokojo (Paladin)
3) Efrate
4) Kalas
5) Elric (Barbarian)
6) Dol
7) Kihaku (Maybe)
8) Xifanie (Sorceress or Paladin)

9) Star
10) Zareb
11) Celdia

efrate

Also, quick vote, enable ubers and dclone for the lulz or not?  (assuming plugy).

If you know the game a bit and you pick your class, please put what kind of class you'll be, like Et is a Necromancer (summoner), makes me picking something to fill what we need easier.  Thanks!

Dol

Lets see.

1)  I'm available from roughly 6-11 pm EST M-F, 12-11 pm EST Sat/Sun.

2)  I've played Necromancer and Barbarian before, butchering both of them badly.  I'd probably want to do something else entirely since I'm going to noob it up regardless.

3)  I'd vote no on haxing :)

3lric

I would prefer to b a Necro as well, but i wudnt mind playing as a barbarian

DaveSW

I wish I could participate, my current computer is such a POS though that I can't even run Diablo 2 :(
I am awesome.

3lric

Well I suppose I'm going to be a Barb, so you can go ahead and update your post Eternal

Xifanie

Maybe me... as a Sorceress preferably, but maybe as a Paladin if the party would be better that way.

Which version will we be using? latest?
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Eternal

All the slots are full now, but feel free to sign up. Chances are good not everyone will be able to play at the same time.

efrate

If we don't do uber and whatnot I still advocate for using plugY for stash and ladder only runewords, cause spirit is sweet and without it our casters are at a significant disadvantage but whatever.

st4rw4k3r