• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:55:28 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Reconnecting with old friends.

Started by Hana, June 05, 2010, 12:16:30 pm

Hana

It's been a while since I last dropped around good ol' FFH. I have missed this place a lot.
I wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone again, meet up with some of my buddies if possible...That sort of thing. I've been trying for a while now to  get onto the chat but something about the software where I am is preventing me from being able to do so.

Without going into too much detail: I was gone because my mum died (in February), and I was really busy with college. Then I got kicked out of my house so the whole moving process took quite a chunk of time and energy but now I'm mostly settled down again...

I dunno if anyone remembers me, but I've missed you guys and the FFH community in general.
I'll leave thinking up witty signatures to the prose.

Eternal

Of course I remember you! Sad to hear about all that's happened, but you have people here who care about you. I like to think that I'm one of them.

As for IRC, try using mIRC or Mibbit. Those programs seems fairly reliable to get you onto IRC, if FFH's IRC client is being frisky.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Hana

I have mIRC actually, it fails every time. It's not FFH's IRC so far as I'm aware because it happens with every channel, something about the routers I'm running through here make it impossible to get on IRC. Sadface.

It's great to hear from you Eternal. ^_^ You're a great guy, and thank you for your sympathies. It hasn't been easy but I've managed okay. What's new in your life?

Eternal

Not much, really. Summer job and such, so time seems to be flying by.

Have you tried Mibbit at all? It seems to work... decently.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Hana

Celdia

Hi Hanners. I didn't even know you frequented this place.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Lydyn

Welcome back! Might want to note that FFH is on optical.esper.net right now ... dunno how much that'll help.

Hana

Hiya Celdi, I was mostly in the chat back before I had to leave. Note my posts.

And thanks Lydyn! ^_^ I managed to get back onto the chat through Mibbit, I'm just on an odd sleep schedule, usually hopping online around 8 or so AM.