• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:46:24 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFTA2 Luso Unique Job?

Started by 7ffta7, March 01, 2024, 08:15:27 am

7ffta7

Hey there!
Just in short, I've been trying to make a FFTA2 hack and haven't found a way to make a Luso-only job like the mods A Clan's Journey and Vanilla Spiced. Scoured the forums page by page, googled, and the searched within the discord but no luck.

Does anyone have any pointers on how to approach this?

Thank you so much.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: 7ffta7

GasT87

I'm not 100% sure that this would work but...
First you need to choose 1 Hume job to make Luso exclusive.
Make it so you need to have learned a Ability for the same job
Change Luso's recruitment Job to the chosen one and give him Starting equipment that will teach him an skill for his exclusive Job after the first fight.
Now go to change the recruitment for that Job into another one to prevent anyone in your team getting said job.
Finally you will want to look at different enemies formations and changing enemies from that selected job into another for everyone.

Lord Mikey

I'm not sure about FFTA2 but i just tried it in FFTA and it worked. Thanks a bunch man.

SoloCross

B3

I think you can use this https://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=11990.msg223151#msg223151 . In special characters tab choose job and change unique sprite 1 to luso. Like you can make only luso that can access soldier job or make sky pirate from vaan to luso ect.