• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Strange Shishi Error won't allow me to import a seemingly flawless BMP

Started by Jon, May 07, 2012, 12:48:00 pm

Jon

Hi guys, I've never had this problem before, and I've already double checked (did the whole process twice now of inserting the portrait and reducing colors to 16 then 256, etc), I mean you all pretty much know that I know how to insert sprites, who doesn't? Well I keep getting this error, as shown in the pic attached. Any ideas? All help is much appreciated.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Cherrie

I get this every now and then when I try and use Shishi's just after closing my iso, or if I forget it's still running. Do you have the iso being used with some other program?

3lric

Test the Sprite in Palette Editor, click on one of the colors in the palette and it will show you if something is wrong :P

OR you can try testing it in a clean iso. I actually had a similar problem the other day when trying to insert a sprite, tho it wasn't the same error you are getting
  • Modding version: PSX

Eternal

I usually get this error when I have the ISO open in ePSXe or the like.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817