• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:35:14 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

elysia: call it a alternative balmafula... if you want...

Started by BeoulveBlack, July 17, 2008, 08:25:32 pm

BeoulveBlack

July 17, 2008, 08:25:32 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by BeoulveBlack
here's a new sprite i just finish based off of balmafula's wonderful sprite (i say wonderful because its soo versatile; many characters from other games esp. the girls fit over her sprite perfectly). it's not the elysia from LoM, but i named it for her namesake.

i made this one for myself as a succubus class (explaining the pale-ish skin); more importantly, this sprite is suitable for fighter (since it was initially based off of FFTA's vierra assassin) or for mage jobs, AND i could swap the head no problem and get a male character. now, how cool is that?

i'll put the sprite sheet up when i redo the portrait.

P.S.
i was thinking of doing it with green hair like morrigan from dark stalkers, or pink hair; believe it or not, they look good! (i still think the blond works better, though...plus, it's hard as crap to add extra colors for clothes when doing exotic colored hair)

Vanya

July 17, 2008, 09:09:40 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
She kinda looks like she would fit in in Full Metal Alchemist.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Zozma

July 17, 2008, 09:27:25 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
make the hair a little longer and you could call her winry too lol...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!