• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:14:40 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

ZODIAC (Image)

Started by Lydyn, April 24, 2010, 05:43:31 pm

Lydyn

Okay ... trying to figure out what sort of image this is - does anyone know? Shishi has a BIG problem with exporting it, but I'm wondering if I get image type correct it may import it?

Cheetah

Have you ever tried loading or saving the game? It is just in pieces.
Current Projects:

Lydyn

I know Cheetah. What I'm trying to do is replace the image ... but Shishi says the object reference isn't an object or something.

Cheetah

Ahhh image type, my bad. I will look into it when I get a chance.
Current Projects:

Lydyn

Found out the solution everyone, but sadly this requires a beta version of the Shishi editor. I've PMed melonhead permission to release it, but please don't blame him if he wishes to fine-tune it some more before it goes public. Thank you.

Lydyn

Update: While you can extract the ZODIAC.gif image, it seems it dislikes being reinserted or something. The palette - even if the original image is not edited - ends up being really screwy. I even went through and made sure the palette numbers matched and all that jazz. If anyone has any ideas as to why, let me know.