• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:30:50 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Any mods available to make multiplayer only gear available in single player?

Started by joegt123, June 02, 2013, 04:02:10 pm

joegt123

I play this on psp and have no possible way to gain access to all the locked gear.

There a mod to...make them available in the shop, for instance? I don't care if they're costly or if there's a story/location limitation to make it more like they were actually in the game as such. I just want to be able get my hands on the gear without having to get a second psp or something ridiculous like that.

cowcow96

http://ffhacktics.com/downloads/FFTPatcher_482_v2.rar

Download this file, extract it and use FFTPatcher to open your FFT ISO. Then go to the Item section and there you see a list off all Items in game. Now you can edit all you want, the price, at which point you can buy it, what sort off Item (Weapon, Armor, etc.) To earn the multiplayer weapons like Chaos Blade search it at the list and change the blank to for example Chapter 1 enter Igros ( this is the point of the storyline) also you can edit at which cities you can get it. Sry that this is not a good description but at the moment i cant open this programm. For more questions about this I can help you.

Eternal

You might be interested in this mod that I made. It rebalances WotL, fixes the slowdown, puts the multiplayer items and battles into singleplayer, and does some other stuff. It can be found here.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

StarchaserXFER

Bit anti-hacktics but I've always looked for someone to play multiplayer with, not an expert on it off course (blatantly) and yeah Lion Editor is great to get MP-only items if you can't/not able to play MP, nothing wrong with that. Can't recall the limitations on it (cross format PAL to NTSC, etc.) or just overseas multiplayer but just thought I'd put it out there!

Epic Quote of the Day:
"I have a firm grip on the darkness in his heart".

- Jade Cocoon - Story Of The Tamamayu

FFT Quote of the Day:
"They're naught but common footpads!".

- Algus Sadalfas Argath Thadalfus

Completely Unrelated Quote of the Day:
"Hey, hey, hey. I have 'til five!".

- Daniel Bryan, AKA Bryan Danielson...

Jumza

I think there's a thing on PS3 that allows you to connect your PSP to it, then play multiplayer with your PSP using the internet. I forget what it's called, but only using the PSP's Ad Hoc mode only allows you about 10 meters of distance between you and your partner/opponent.

If you could get the info on it I'd love to play with someone as well. I got my level 99 team on my PSP (with some multiplayer Items, cuz my friend lost his UMD of tactics >.<) ready to go :)
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

StarchaserXFER

Quote from: Jumza on June 14, 2013, 05:10:29 pm
I think there's a thing on PS3 that allows you to connect your PSP to it, then play multiplayer with your PSP using the internet. I forget what it's called, but only using the PSP's Ad Hoc mode only allows you about 10 meters of distance between you and your partner/opponent.

If you could get the info on it I'd love to play with someone as well. I got my level 99 team on my PSP (with some multiplayer Items, cuz my friend lost his UMD of tactics >.<) ready to go :)

Sounds about right Jumza. As I said, nothing wrong with getting those pesky MP only items on thru lion editor if you cant play MP. Nice to know others are up for it! Now, I just need a PS3...haha. Bit hectic with life and all that jazz atm but I can keep you posted Jumza. I'll buddy you for easy messaging  ;)
Epic Quote of the Day:
"I have a firm grip on the darkness in his heart".

- Jade Cocoon - Story Of The Tamamayu

FFT Quote of the Day:
"They're naught but common footpads!".

- Algus Sadalfas Argath Thadalfus

Completely Unrelated Quote of the Day:
"Hey, hey, hey. I have 'til five!".

- Daniel Bryan, AKA Bryan Danielson...