• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 01:29:28 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Strange Error Message

Started by Pseudo, March 01, 2010, 07:13:07 pm

Pseudo

Recently I've started to get this weird error pop up that occurs when I try to patch an ISO. The error started to pop up when I began editing skills for the custom job class I was working on. Strange enough, the pop up kept occuring even when I set the skills back to their original states. This is the error:

formerdeathcorps

A couple of debugging methods:
1. Make sure your ISO isn't being used by ShiShi or an emulator.
2. Make sure you didn't accidentally set an enemy level above 99.
3. Make sure you didn't accidentally set something else that has a maximum limit at 100 (like chance to learn a spell).
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Pseudo

I think it's No.3. I haven't even touched the enemy levels or opened ShiShi yet. And I don't have use for an emulator 'cause I'm working with the PSP version. I better go look over all the skills I've edited recently.

-Edit-

I've narrowed it down to what the problem is, but I can't figure out what it's linked to. The problem is in the 'Ability Effects' portion of the patch but is that only linked to the Effects used by abilities or is it linked to something else as well.