• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

*insert witty subject line here*

Started by RedWorld, May 10, 2011, 11:29:20 pm

RedWorld

Err... I'm not very good at introducing myself. ^^;;

What can I say though? I'm just a gal who hacks for the fun of it, though I am just a beginner. In fact, I have made my own story and wish to make a patch of it one day. c: Well, once I get past spriting. FFFFFFF Anyway,

Other than that, I'm just an average 18 year old nerd who never leaves the house. x.x

I decided to register, since I kinda wanted to stay up just a little longer and listen to some music, but now I will retire for the night. If you have any questions about me, I'm sure you all know what to do. See ya'll tomorrow~! <3

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Eternal

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!~
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kokojo

Warning, dreams cannot include anything good, that could make you smile, or that is unreal. Dreams can only come true once in a blue moon. Do not try this at home. Professional pilot on restricted lane. Do not imitate.

Otherwise, welcome, drop by the chat if you're not scared easely.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Mando

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

RedWorld

*had totally lost it after the dreams part FFFFFFFF*

Well, thank you for your welcomes! c: I will be sure to drop by chat and everywhere else once I get myself situated.

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Wiz

Hi RedWorld, nice of you to join us :D

Can't wait to see what you'll be bringing to the table!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

RedWorld

Of course! I will be sure to give some sprites and other useful things as I dig myself into the hacking process. Perhaps even then I can finally hack my Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword things. FFFFFFFF But as of now, I will start with FFT. c:

Wolfran

May 12, 2011, 03:19:13 pm #9 Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 03:19:59 pm by Wolfran
Welcome RW, I'm glad you join us and I'm really looking forward what you'll do on the spriting section.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

RedWorld

Thank you for the welcome! <3 I will not let you down, I assure you. c:

Lijj

If you plan on making sprites you have my support!
  • Modding version: PSX

Durbs

May 12, 2011, 08:35:14 pm #12 Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 08:35:39 pm by Durbs
Welcome to FFH, where all your... never mind, you get the picture. :)

Celdia

Did you make your own avatar, Red?
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

RedWorld

I sure did! c: It was really fun to make, but when is spriting never fun? X3

Wolfran

when you sprite for $$, the client always complain  even if he's behind you saying what to do XP
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

RedWorld

Haha! True that. That can get annoying after a while. xD Well! I'll probably have that happen in the future, I assure you~ c:

LightningHax

Well hi there.

Yeah, I've got nothing. Just make yourself at home.