• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:16:43 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Skip Chapter One

Started by Nyzer, September 25, 2022, 02:44:43 pm

Nyzer

September 25, 2022, 02:44:43 pm Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 07:24:47 pm by Nyzer
For ArmoredKori's work in progress - Unexplored, based off The Lion War - he was discussing the idea of skipping Chapter 1 entirely, because his additions all take place after Chapter 2 starts. My response was not to do that, but to let it be a player choice.

Then I came up with events that set that up for him, as well as anyone else who would like to use such a feature.

Both events need to be imported into a copy of TLW's TEST.EVT using EVSP, then imported to the ISO via CDMage.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Oppe

Is there any way to do this on a phone or would I need to get a computer to do this?
  • Modding version: WotL

nitwit

Quote from: Oppe on November 25, 2022, 06:20:06 pmIs there any way to do this on a phone or would I need to get a computer to do this?
Computer, probably. I know of only a few mobile rom patchers, and this is way more niche than that.