• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:29:14 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Battle of the 80's Music! (DAY 5: I Want it All vs. Easy Lover)

Started by Eternal248, February 12, 2011, 01:09:26 am

Eternal

Bracket:

The rules are simple. Each day, listen to the tracks provided and vote which one you prefer!

DAY 1!

The Spirit of Radio vs. Sweet Child o' Mine!

The Spirit of Radio:

Sweet Child o' Mine:

VOTE!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Mando

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Toadychan

Sweet Child O' Mine for me too. XD One of the songs I grew up with my parents blasting.

Pride

• Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Dissy

The night is so pretty and so young~

Lijj

Zaen

"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

Celdia

Spirit of Radio. Awesome song.

I used to be a big fan of GNR back in the day but I heard that song of theirs so much on the only decent classic rock station around here like three times a fucking day. Or I used to. Now I change the station every time it comes on. -_-
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

formerdeathcorps

Spirit of the Radio seems like the better song, simply for its warnings of what actually happened to the quality of music we hear today.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

SilvasRuin

Sweet Child of Mine
Of the things Axel was responsible for, that is among the better if not the best.  That's not saying much, Axel sucks, but I have to give him credit where it is due.

Zaen

Quote from: formerdeathcorps on February 12, 2011, 01:57:29 pm
Spirit of the Radio seems like the better song, simply for its warnings of what actually happened to the quality of music we hear today.

A lot of Rush music deals with issues and themes like this and more serious matters.
"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

Twinees

Sweet Child o'Mine

Quote from: PX_Timefordeath
EDIT: Eternal, you suck!

Agreed.

Eternal

And Sweet Child o' Mine moves on to the next round!

Sweet Child o' Mine: 8
Spirit of the Radio: 7

DAY 2!

Don't Stop Believing vs. Little Girls

Don't Stop Believing:

Little Girls:

VOTE!

EDIT: The bracket auto-updates when I keep tally of the score, so don't think what you see is the final result for the current match. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Celdia

• Discord username: Celdia#0

Kaijyuu

Gonna have to vote for the pedophile song, since it's pretty hilarious.

Little Girls.