• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Another Absence of Leave

Started by Wiz, August 02, 2011, 09:12:51 am

Wiz

Yep. Not for school though (Not the best of times to go right now...not that I'm not ready, but prefer get used to the business world first and have something on my resume), it's called getting job and me being too lazy in making a conceited effort to get one and attain my own personal wealth :P

^ Once that's acheived, I'll most likely be lurking exclusively on the forums (Probably whilst in the process of doing this as well) and such, but posting/being active on IRC, not as much.

Don't get me wrong, there's TONS and TONS of shit to do here, but I need to take it one step at a time in the things I want to do (Both here and IRL).

As a sneak preview, I'm currently making a patch called "Final Fantasy Tactics (FFT): RPG Collaboration" and am going to show you a couple of the sprites and the respective colors I'll be using for the generics (All generics are done, and to me the hardest part...have yet to do monsters...won't do all, but most probably).

As of this moment in time, Lijj is working on fixing them up (Palette and Portrait alike) and if anyone wants to assist him in doing so, ask him for the BMPs. Just PM/Email (Wizdaddy714@hotmail.com) me then the results (you too Lijj) and I'll reply to what I think of them. I know some changes off the bat that should be made such as the portrait or palette of the Female Magic Fencer and of the like, but I'm not an expert in spriting, so yeah :D

ENTD, Stat + Item Editing, etc.. should be easy considering FFTPatcher's not that hard to use once you figure it out and the experience I've had playing other hacks should help as well.

Anyways, gonna grab all the ASM's currently available after publishing this then mozzy on along \o
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown