• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:27:17 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

South Korea: God Damn Old People!

Started by Pickle Girl Fanboy, June 05, 2012, 05:07:30 pm

Pickle Girl Fanboy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death

http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/um2g5/south_korea_surrenders_to_creationist_demands/

www.nature.com/news/south-korea-surrenders-to-creationist-demands-1.10773

So it looks like South Koreans are some of the most gullible fucks on this planet.  Seriously.  Leaving a fan on overnight, pointed at yourself, will fucking kill you.  And God created the Earth 6000 years ago.

It's almost like they respect the elderly so much that they will believe any crazy shit an old person says, no matter what.

Kaijyuu

Wait, you don't seriously believe in evolution do you?
  • Modding version: PSX

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Of course I don't!  That is what half-dead old people believe in South Korea, and - since everyone respects the elderly over there for, well, being old - everyone else just accommodates them, or outright believes what they say.  Just because they're old, and Confucius say, "RESPECT ELDERS!"

Not kidding about the Confucius say part, either.

Oroborobo

everyone knows that the earth was seeded with pre-specified rna/dna by stars or extraterrestrials 150 million years after the earth cooled, evolution being a process slowly modified by outside sources

like, jeez

Kaijyuu

Pickle Girl Fanboy

And they also believe that if you leave a fan on overnight, pointed at yourself, it will kill you.

EmmaNigma

*sigh* I am having to post this image more and more lately... you fucker idiots will never understand

I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Lijj

North Korea is the best and only Korea!
and it's the land of the human pixel

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Quote from: Qwerinty on June 06, 2012, 12:14:14 am
*sigh* I am having to post this image more and more lately... you fucker idiots will never understand

I understand, Qwerinty.  I understand.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Pyongyang

CONMAN

Creationist are hilarious.  How anyone can doubt the basic tenets of evolution is ridiculous.  The fossil record is fairly substantial and the clues are fairly obvious to anyone logical and willing to look.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Fuck the fossil record; look at your own body.

Brain/spine/nerve-network structure?  Boneless fish.
Teeth?  Fish scales (google fish with teeth for nightmare fuel)
Lungs/Gills?  Skin with greater surface area.

3lric

Quote from: Pickle Girl Fanboy on June 11, 2012, 06:02:49 pm
Teeth?  Fish scales (google fish with teeth for nightmare fuel)

MANY types of fish have teeth. This includes both fresh and saltwater fish, not all of them are nightmare fuel since some are as small as a foot long or less.
Trout, bass, pike, muskie, sturgeon.

This isn't even including the obvious Piranha, which is also fresh water, as are Oscar's.

Don't really wanna be part of the discussion, but as a fisherman, just thought I would throw that in there.

Avalanche

3lric