• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 06:15:51 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

In God We Trust

Started by Kuraudo Sutoraifu, February 09, 2009, 09:06:46 pm

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

February 09, 2009, 09:06:46 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kuraudo Sutoraifu
Ovelia: God, please help us sinful children of Ivalice.

Simon: Go with God.
Ovelia: You too, Simon.

Delita: Tough...Don't blame us. Blame yourself or God.

Ramza: Don't disgrace the knights! Saving him comes first!
Algus: Reinforcements? Thank God!

Miluda: Heaven? God would never say such things! In his eyes, all are equal! He'd never let this happen! Never!
Algus: Animals have no God!!

Agrias: I'm Agrias Oaks of the Lesalia St. Konoe Knights. I came from Orbonne to save the son of God, St. Ajora. Open the gate!

Zalmo: You 'heretics' don't fear God!! I'll fix you!

Rafa: We're Fifty Year War orphans. I'll never forget those days looking through garbage and dead bodies for food... That's when Barinten saved us. I believed in God then.

Wiegraf: Hya, ha, ha. So much for 'God's miracle'. Governments
falsify history only so it favors them.

Wiegraf: 'God' is nothing but an image created out of their insecurity. It's their fault for knowing they're comfortably numb, and not doing anything about it.

Ramza: I didn't think the God made holy stones but... more evil... Well... Lucavi made them to land in this world...

Zalmo: What!? You audacious fool!! Your actions will disrupt the world order and oppose God's Natural Providence!! Are you trying to rebel against God!?
Delita: Disrupt the 'order'? This 'order' you talk about is just a matter of your own convenience!! Using God as an 'order' to control the people is absurd! You have no right to take advantage of the innocent!!
Ramza: I don't care about God! I just want you to see the 'truth'!

Llednar

February 09, 2009, 09:25:53 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Llednar
Umm...Ok...XD?

Zalge

February 09, 2009, 09:39:04 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zalge
Nice reference to another random topic...

Xifanie

February 09, 2009, 09:46:38 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
QuoteOvelia: Zodiac, please help us sinful children of Ivalice.
I don't remember you ever helping me... why should I be helping you?

QuoteSimon: Go with Zodiac.
Ovelia: You too, Simon.
Uhh, it's not that's I don't like you guys, but you'll just get in my way; woosh.

QuoteDelita: Tough...Don't blame us. Blame yourself or Zodiac.
That's right, blame me... so what? It won't change a damn thing to what has happened.

QuoteRamza: Don't disgrace the knights! Saving him comes first!
Algus: Reinforcements? Thank Zodiac!
np dude.

QuoteMiluda: Heaven? Zodiac would never say such things! In his eyes, all are equal! He'd never let this happen! Never!
Algus: Animals have no Zodiac!!
Actually they do. They are born during months and days you idiot, so therefore they have a zodiac sign.

QuoteAgrias: I'm Agrias Oaks of the Lesalia St. Konoe Knights. I came from Orbonne to save the son of Zodiac, St. Ajora. Open the gate!
How is my son going?

QuoteZalmo: You 'heretics' don't fear Zodiac!! I'll fix you!
Thanks, I'm busy lately so you're saving me a lot of trouble.

QuoteRafa: We're Fifty Year War orphans. I'll never forget those days looking through garbage and dead bodies for food... That's when Barinten saved us. I believed in Zodiac then.
Think you've gotten stronger than me with your exploding frogs or what? I WON'T BE BEATEN SO EASILY!

QuoteWiegraf: Hya, ha, ha. So much for 'Zodiac's miracle'. Governments
falsify history only so it favors them.
Yes, governments do lie, but those miracles have nothing to do with them. Go away.

QuoteWiegraf: 'Zodiac' is nothing but an image created out of their insecurity. It's their fault for knowing they're comfortably numb, and not doing anything about it.
An "image" that moves, talks, teleport, kills nubs like you; yeah.

QuoteRamza: I didn't think the Zodiac made holy stones but... more evil... Well... Lucavi made them to land in this world...
That's right, I have no use to make stones for mere mortals. In fact I do fight evil. I have purged this land from the watery undead lady of darkness: Waterhat.

QuoteZalmo: What!? You audacious fool!! Your actions will disrupt the world order and oppose Zodiac's Natural Providence!! Are you trying to rebel against Zodiac!?
Delita: Disrupt the 'order'? This 'order' you talk about is just a matter of your own convenience!! Using Zodiac as an 'order' to control the people is absurd! You have no right to take advantage of the innocent!!
Ramza: I don't care about Zodiac! I just want you to see the 'truth'!
Wanna know the truth? That bastard Zalmo used my name to acquire goods by threatening people! By the holy law you shall be OBLITERATED!
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

DarthPaul

February 09, 2009, 09:56:05 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
^Ownage.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Archael

February 09, 2009, 09:58:48 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
good

Zalge

February 09, 2009, 10:00:01 pm #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zalge
And Zodiac saw that what he said was good... And then he had a huge orgy on the seventh day.

Llednar

February 09, 2009, 10:00:06 pm #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Llednar
Very interesting I daresay.

Celdia

February 09, 2009, 10:54:29 pm #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Celdia
Oh wow. That was great.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

samuchan

February 09, 2009, 11:27:47 pm #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by samuchan
Quote from: "Zodiac"By the holy law you shall be OBLITERATED!

Lenneth Valkyrie?

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

February 10, 2009, 12:05:30 am #10 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kuraudo Sutoraifu
Dang you Zodiac and your god-modding!

There it is!  You did it again!

VincentCraven

February 10, 2009, 09:20:34 am #11 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by VincentCraven
Well what did you expect?

Quote from: "Zodiac"- Post with less than 100 words = 1 week account suspension
- Post with more than 5000 words =  1 week account suspension
- Having a remotely big signature = Permanent Ban
- Having a gay avatar/signature = Permanent Ban
- Swearing/Cursing (does not apply to me) = Permanent Ban
- Talking about religion in any form except for St. Ajora = Permanent Ban
- Criticism as if may hurt a noob's feelings = Permanent Ban
- Total of 10% of more posts in spam = 1 week account suspension (then recheck after 24 hours)
- Giving a stupid idea = 2 weeks account suspension
- Anything remotely off topic in any topic except for spam = Permanent Ban
- Complaining about the rules = Permanent Ban + Region IP ban + ur mum banned

More rules may be added without notice and you may be banned before the rule is even created so watch your ass

He may have been joking at first, but the wave of rules is upon us.

Brace yourself men![/quote]
I changed jobs and that has made all the difference.

Llednar

February 10, 2009, 09:24:20 am #12 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Llednar
*is destroyed in the first wave*

DarthPaul

February 10, 2009, 11:34:23 am #13 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
*withstands the first wave and is then hit in the face by Llednars intestine*

Gross.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

BloodyBlade

February 10, 2009, 12:16:11 pm #14 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by BloodyBlade
QuoteRamza: I don't care about Zodiac!

Best line eva! I dont care about Zodiac!

Cottage Cheese

February 10, 2009, 03:44:17 pm #15 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cottage Cheese
Quote from: "ph33rb0t"*withstands the first wave and is then hit in the face by Llednars intestine*

Gross.

^Win.
"I never blamed you... Not once."

---- Aerith G.

Llednar

February 10, 2009, 03:56:41 pm #16 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Llednar
v Lose

DarthPaul

February 10, 2009, 06:53:41 pm #17 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Wait how is this post lose.......

Celdia

February 10, 2009, 07:37:03 pm #18 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Celdia
Contradiction >    Win ^
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

spoonman

February 10, 2009, 09:56:52 pm #19 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by spoonman
Wait, what? ... Where are those rules posted?