• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:37:14 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT: Redecided (Revision 2)

Started by Hashmalum, March 05, 2011, 06:38:31 pm

Hashmalum

March 05, 2011, 06:38:31 pm Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 03:10:23 pm by Hashmalum

Cure 1

JP: 100
Range: 5
AE: 0
CT: 2
MP: 4
Y: 15

Cure 2

JP: 250
AE: 1
CT: 4 (questionable)
MP: 8
Y: 30

Cure 3

JP: 500
Range: 8
AE: 2
CT: 6
MP: 12
Y: 45

Cure 4

JP: 1000
Range: 8
AE: 3
CT: 8 (questionable)
MP: 16 (questionable)
Y: 60

Fire 1/Bolt 1/ Ice 1
JP: 0 (given as the class is earned. [Learn with JP is unchecked])
AE: 0
CT: 0
Y: 30

Please Note: I will only be working with four to eight skills at a time to balance them. Each of them will be tested thoughout different storyline battles (ranging from very low levels all the way to the final fights). As I choose and finally make up my mind, the final results will be posted here, along in the Thread title wth a new revision number.

Each class update or change will be added to the list as I go along with making my changes. Please keep checking back here and there to make sure something has not been updated.

Also, please make comments regarding what I posted and you may want me to do. All feedback is wanted, good or bad, for my patch it be somethng.... I guess?

The Damned

While I can understand giving only so much information and wanting to test things out*, a lot of the changes given so far are rather...vague. You might want to talk more about overall changes. Are you only changes classes at present?

Regardless, I'm not sure how I feel about buffing Samurai when it was already pretty good in vanilla. Between getting a new weapon that can be double-wielded, a new weapon that was exclusive to another class that it was already better than and having its HP and PA boosted, it seems pretty damn buff now.

*As one should, though you'd be surprised by how many times people who release patches (and I mean this for all game patches I've seen on the Internet) that doesn't seem to happen.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

Hashmalum

The thread has been updated and the patch will be reworked for the informaton that The Damned provided to help me get this agoing good. Thanks for the reply, The Damned.