• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

~Introducing Felix Flywheel~

Started by FelixFlywheel, January 22, 2011, 03:01:05 am

FelixFlywheel

January 22, 2011, 03:01:05 am Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 05:33:44 am by FelixFlywheel
Pretty much, I changed the skill names and such, and their effects, and figured I'd show videos of them here, and explain about them.  

Now let's get onto the FFT edits!

:mrgreen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s1VdFeDu-A :mrgreen:

!Tribulation: Ultimate Sanction

!Tribulation is a skillset only accessible when Felix is critical (though, that's not programed in FFT because I don't know how to...yet)

Ultimate Sanction is cast instantly, requires no MP, and hits every unit on the battlefield (includes allies) but the caster.  It inflicts 'Dead' with 100% hit rate.  Felix suggest you suit up properly before fighting him. (wear something that protects against 'Dead')

Ability Description: Frees the suffering from this hell, called life.
Ability Quote: "You are freed from existence!  Ultimate Sanction!"

:mrgreen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3ozrDfLiPE :mrgreen:

!Anamnesis: Return

Designed after the 'Return' spell in Final Fantasy 5, this spell reverses the flow of time, resetting the entire battle. (use when you've made mistakes and are losing. xP) This spell is also cast instantly and requires no MP.

Ability Description: Rewinds the flow of time, returning everything to its original state.
Ability Quote: "Errors in time, return us to repair our way!  Return!"

Special Note: In the game, the spell did NOTHING!  XD!!!  Actually, what I did, was cast it at the start of battle, and then at the the time I wanted to use it, and I used my video editor (Sony Vegas) to spice them together, making it look like he went back in time.  Pretty clever, huh?  ;)

:mrgreen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4UMOoPyXAc :mrgreen:

!Anamnesis: Late Space

Cast instantly, and MP free, it hits all on the field but the caster, inflicting 'Slow' with 100% hit rate.  (better wear something that protects against 'Slow'.)

Ability Description: Slows the passage of time, delaying all units CT.
Ability Quote: Tardiness will be your greatest accomplishment!  Late Space!"

:mrgreen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpYVtKVowc8 :mrgreen:

!Anamnesis: Reset

Resets all units CT to 0 (except the caster) instantly and MP free.

Ability Description: Resets all units CT by restarting time.
Ability Quote: You still have to wait your turn... Sorry.  Reset!

:mrgreen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpYj9__a3D4 :mrgreen:

!Anamnesis: Empathy

Inflicts 'Charm' 100% on all human and monster enemies in a range of 3 around you.  NO charge time, No MP cost.

Empathy causes the enemy to pity you, making them not want to hurt you, but instead, hurt each other to make you happy.

Ability Description: Shares your feelings of hardship with the enemy.
Ability Quote: Pity?  For Me?  Thanks!  I'll take it!  Empathy!

---This currently concludes the FFT edits.  More will be added soon!---

Any questions?  Suggestions and such?  I'd love to hear! -^_^-

Kagebunji

Hmm, you plan on doing a sprite for him? Normal Oracle might not be enough, you know.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

Looks like a R999 post, if you ask me
Anyway, welcome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

This is quite an undertaking. My advice is to simply take things slowly, keep things small, and that you'll have to do all the codemonkey work yourself. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

FelixFlywheel

@Kagebunji - I haven't thought about it, mostly because I'm not a spriter. >_>;  But maybe I could try and change the colors!  ._.

@Dome - What's an R999 post? o_0;  (I'm new to forums)

@Eternal248 - Yesh!  It's like jogging at a steady pace. You can't move too fast or you'll ruin your rhythm and get out of breath. xD!  Haha. 

Btw people, I know it may appear that Felix seems to be an -All Powerful- figure (which makes things seem unfair/GODmodding), but... what about Kanbabrif? XD! 

I use Felix in RP battles with folk, and they often complain, and I tell them... "Suit up properly, or hush!" (wear the right equipment)

Also, I think Felix would make a great boss in deep dungeon! xD!!

I always go by this battle profile standard in the RP world.

~Equipment~
Weapons/Armor:
Right Hand
Left Hand
Head
Body

Accessories: (6 accessories only)

Extras: (your inventory bag, 6 items only)

~Command & Ability List~
Commands: (8 total - !Fight & !Item are mandatory for everyone)
!Fight
!Item
(insert 6 skillsets here)

Reaction Abilities: (5 total)

Support Abilities: (10 total)

Movement Abilities: (5 total)

If I could incorporate this standard into FFT, that would truly be amazing. ( to me >_>; )