• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:01:09 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT: M good news!

Started by Mando, January 15, 2011, 01:21:06 am

Mando

January 15, 2011, 01:21:06 am Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 01:23:23 am by Mando
All I have left in patcher for demo purposes is:

Poaching/Move-Find/ENTD

Move-find only items will be findable as p.downs will become a bit more rare.

All cameo characters for the purposes of my demo had their skills and jobs made.

Lamia/Tonberry/Werewolf were made. No more birds or pigs! (werewolf isn't tech a monster)

Once patcher is finished. I will fix all sprites i'm going to use. Then make the tactext file.

Then A bunch of jobs abilities/notes will be created for you guys. NO WALKTHROUGH OR POACH/STEAL LISTS WILL BE MADE.

It will be like a new game so figure those parts out on your own.

Finally, the demo will be fully playable. HOWEVER not all cameo chars will be in the same obtainable areas once the full release comes out due to event edits.

Saving event edits for last, I want mechanics and looks down correctly first.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Twinees

Nice Mando, i probably wont be able to play your demo straight away, but still great job with this.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

I am looking forward to it. Make sure you post sprites you redid and fixed in your topic, so that in some case people will be able to get it. Also, what have you decided about Sephiroth job name and skillset? We didn't end that part yesterday IIRC.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Mando

I named his job: Perfect Soldier
Skillset: Crisis

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Twinees

Mando, what about 'One Winged Angel' for the job name?
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

We already thought of many combinations for Sephiroth. Including One Winged Angel. And I am fairly certain this is the vest one, yeah. Perfect Soldier. Though I still feel Salvation would be better for Skillset, heh.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown