• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

COP sprites discussion

Started by Kokojo, April 15, 2009, 12:34:23 am

Kagebunji

After half a year, your request is in the move, Kokojo! Pick the version, also I pasted Reis in there for fun.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kagebunji

And the portrait. I tried a new expression for her. I dunno what she is like in later chapters though, so you may not want the new one.

Wiz

OOO, naked Lysay! Me wants to court her XP

Cheetah

Nice work Kage. I like the portrait even more without the smile.
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

Great, so we will most likely use non-smiley version. Personally I like the one without smile more too, she looks way more serious. She isn't naked Wiz, hehe.

Kagebunji

More frames, and another voting. This time for back diagonal frame:

Cheetah

The longer version on the left for sure.
Current Projects:

Kokojo

Yup! I agree with Cheetah :D

And the first portrait pleases me very much. She needs that serious air.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kagebunji

Ok, I will take the one on left. Now that mostly everything was decided, I can move on with the rest of the sheet.

Lijj

Damn I didn't realize how much I liked that portrait til the smile was wiped off. there's some yellow on the side view frame, instead of lightest red, that I'm sure you'd catch even if I didn't mention it.
  • Modding version: PSX

Twinees

<3 it without the smile.
I made an edit to what you've done so far Kage, i hope you don't mind. I made it so you can see a slight bit of her dress and softened up the skin.
The hair underneath her ear didnt look right so i kinda fixed that bit up, whilst making her look less naked...  :shock:

Cheetah

I agree with the hair changes, but not the dress. It is a cool idea and it looks kind of cool, but it also seems somewhat out of place and is way to high compared to the sprite. Definitely keep the improved neck shading and hair though.
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

Thanks for help Twinees, I will surely use the hair and neck, but as Cheetah mentioned, her dress isn't that high. And of course I don't mind, I never mind when someone improves my work :P

Kagebunji

Update, you can view the walking frames in ShiShi if you wish. I don't know if you are doing some events with her, Koko, but now you can do events including walking :D

Kokojo

I just started doing one! What a perfect coincidence :P

Lijj

It's turning out nice Kagebunji.. I like how appropriate the red and white turned out for your Polish sigg.

Durbs

Hey. what happened to the Hero sprite? When I played the new version, when I took it into battle it was much more glitched than I remember it.

megatron

Geez the only messed up part is that she gonna look all screwed up in cut scenes like she gonna get glitched but if it was a way around glitched costume sprites in cut scenes it would be more enjoyable :) Looks awesome tho :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more:

Kokojo

Megatron, there is no glicthed-cutscene sprites in CoP, since I use my own evtchr.

She looks awesome ANY way.

You should play it ^^

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"